The Student Room Group

Dsa evidence

I have been invited to an assessment centre,however, the letter says that they want evidence of disability before I go. All I have is the form filled in by the gp, which just has the diagnosis on and nothing about how my disability affects studies. And and my pip letter saying why I got the points i did. Will that be enough evidence
Thanks xx
Reply 1
Original post by Julian36
I have been invited to an assessment centre,however, the letter says that they want evidence of disability before I go. All I have is the form filled in by the gp, which just has the diagnosis on and nothing about how my disability affects studies. And and my pip letter saying why I got the points i did. Will that be enough evidence
Thanks xx

It would be fine, all I had was the exact same as you; a letter from my GP stating my diagnoses and nothing else. During the assessment they ask you how it affects your studies anyway
Reply 2
Thank you for replying, that's such a relief. I was just wondering do you know if they pay for train travel if you can no longer drive x
Reply 3
Thank you for replying, that's such a relief. I was just wondering do you know if they pay for train travel if you can no longer drive x

Sorry i’m not sure, my assessment was done over the phone :frown: You might get a response in time if you email them
Thanks xx

I would get a doctors letter/note stating the disability and how it affects your studies. And any entitlements you maybe entitled to

Quick Reply

Latest