The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Official Uni of Bath Applicants 2024 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

[quote="Jopen;99306424"]A friend got rejected with predicted A*AA for economics 2 years ago. He got A*x 3. Reapplied last year and got in.
My suspicion is that for pure econ they are now filling spaces with people who have 3 A* as more people are applying to Bath now given its high ranking. Most offers I’ve seen this year for econ have had that.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 581
Original post by Anonymous #51
My suspicion is that for pure econ they are now filling spaces with people who have 3 A* as more people are applying to Bath now given its high ranking. Most offers I’ve seen this year for econ have had that.

Seems that way yes.
Any idea when maths with computer science offers may come out? Getting nervous, predicted A, and x 2 A *
Reply 583
Original post by Anonymous #79
Any idea when maths with computer science offers may come out? Getting nervous, predicted A, and x 2 A *

Call Bath and ask when they'll be able to offer you a decision (do it soon though, because nobody will pick up the phone from the end of today until Wednesday). Alternatively, you can wait; Bath aims to get back to everyone by the end of April.

I know at least some have come out already.
Original post by IsotopeBob
I know at least some have come out already.

Oh ok, that makes me even more nervous 😬 but thank you.

i got mine almost 4 weeks ago now so they’ve been coming out for a while
Original post by Anonymous #64
i got mine almost 4 weeks ago now so they’ve been coming out for a while

Can I ask what your predictions are? Thank you
Can I ask what your predictions are? Thank you

A*A*A*A in maths fm computer science spanish
Original post by Anonymous #64
A*A*A*A in maths fm computer science spanish

Wow! Makes my A*Maths and FM, A in chemistry look a bit ☹️
Wow! Makes my A*Maths and FM, A in chemistry look a bit ☹️

Plus I have no offers yet so am a bit disheartened

However! I am contextual as a young carer and am a National athlete so hoping that may help in my favour? Any thoughts anyone?
However! I am contextual as a young carer and am a National athlete so hoping that may help in my favour? Any thoughts anyone?

Phone Admissions and ask when they will make a decision - its all you can do.

nah keep ur head up mate unis still have a while yet to respond to u
Has anyone applied for maths and heard back? I applied with A*AA achieved in maths fm and econ but haven’t heard back yet 🤕🤕 should i be worried? Also do you think they’ll be sending out offers during the Easter holidays?
Reply 595
Original post by Anonymous :p
Has anyone applied for maths and heard back? I applied with A*AA achieved in maths fm and econ but haven’t heard back yet 🤕🤕 should i be worried? Also do you think they’ll be sending out offers during the Easter holidays?

Nobody's in until Wednesday. Any time after that is fair game.
Original post by Anonymous :p
My daughter heard at the end of Feb for MMath
anyone heard management and marketing with placement year? or just management in general?
Anything for sports science or other sport subjects?
Original post by Anonymous
Anything for sports science or other sport subjects?

i applied for sport coaching and management back in december and i’ve heard absolutely nothing

Quick Reply

Latest