The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2024 pharmacy

Hey
Have my bath interview any advice please on situation judgement questions I don’t know how to revise for them
hey, this isn’t related to your question sorry, but how long after your applicant visit day did you get your interview date? mine was 2 weeks ago and they still haven’t told me a date
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Heyy I got mine 2 weeks back to book my interview date.honestly the groups have been split so probs takes longer depending on your inteviewer so don’t stress out . I’ve legit heard nothing from brum
Original post by iamastudent1234
Heyy I got mine 2 weeks back to book my interview date.honestly the groups have been split so probs takes longer depending on your inteviewer so don’t stress out . I’ve legit heard nothing from brum
Thank you !! I’ve also not heard anything from Birmingham either, I think they just wake a while
Reply 4
Hi,
Sorry I can't be of any help, but do you know if they use the personal statement in the interview?
Original post by neha.em
Hi,
Sorry I can't be of any help, but do you know if they use the personal statement in the interview?
No I’m not too sure, I know that some universities such as UEA don’t though
Hey
Have my bath interview any advice please on situation judgement questions I don’t know how to revise for them

when did you apply?
Original post by drinkingcoffee
when did you apply?

Like end of December
It’s alright now for the offer for bath

Quick Reply

Latest