The Student Room Group

Higher Chemistry

anyone got any recommendations for good chemistry websites that will help me get and A
Original post by hogwarts master
anyone got any recommendations for good chemistry websites that will help me get and A

Hi @hogwarts master,

In my opinion, the best revision resource is the specification and the textbook:
Specification
You should be able get the textbook from your school or the library.

Have a look at the following resources as well:
Andrew Hay
Miss Adams Chemistry (website)
Miss Adams Chemistry (YouTube)
Original post by 5hyl33n
Hi @hogwarts master,

In my opinion, the best revision resource is the specification and the textbook:
Specification
You should be able get the textbook from your school or the library.

Have a look at the following resources as well:
Andrew Hay
Miss Adams Chemistry (website)
Miss Adams Chemistry (YouTube)

we got a new headteacher last year. the idiot got rid of the library cause he deemed it a waste of money and space cause apparently no one used it, when in fact all the seniors used it. the books were all put in storage
we got a new headteacher last year. the idiot got rid of the library cause he deemed it a waste of money and space cause apparently no one used it, when in fact all the seniors used it. the books were all put in storage

Oh for ****'s sake... that is bloody stupid of him.

Thankfully there are online resources you can access (a number of which have been linked to the post by @5hyl33n) and you may be able to ask your teachers if there is any way you could borrow a textbook.

:facepalm:

Try what TypicalNerd has advised.

Quick Reply

Latest