The Student Room Group

Advanced higher as an external candidate

Does anyone know any exam centres in Scotland preferably Glasgow that would register me to do advanced higher as an external candidate?
ignore this
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Kim80800
Does anyone know any exam centres in Scotland preferably Glasgow that would register me to do advanced higher as an external candidate?

try email and ask the local univeristies like glasgow caledonia. I new someone who was in high school and had to get taught AH maths externally and somehow he was partaking in lecturers within the university - only for AH maths

Good Luck
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Kim80800

Hi Kim80800, You are not alone. I am struggling to find an approving centre to sit advanced higher exams as a private candidate as well. I want to take advanced higher chemistry, biology and maths but I cannot find a school or college to let me do the internal assessment and coursework. If someone knows where could advanced higher chemistry and biology be sitted and take the coursework, please give me some idea. Thanks very much.
Reply 4
Original post by cantdomathlikefr
try email and ask the local univeristies like glasgow caledonia. I new someone who was in high school and had to get taught AH maths externally and somehow he was partaking in lecturers within the university - only for AH maths

Good Luck

Hi cantdomathlikefr, Do you know any exam centres in Edinburgh or near Edinburgh that would register me to do advanced higher chemistry, biology and maths as an external candidate, and provide a place to sit the exams and do the Unit assessment and the coursework for chemistry and biology?
Please give me a reply and I will be very grateful for hearing about it. Thanks.
Reply 5
Original post by AmyFung
Hi Kim80800, You are not alone. I am struggling to find an approving centre to sit advanced higher exams as a private candidate as well. I want to take advanced higher chemistry, biology and maths but I cannot find a school or college to let me do the internal assessment and coursework. If someone knows where could advanced higher chemistry and biology be sitted and take the coursework, please give me some idea. Thanks very much.

Hello, I am in the same situation as you guys. Did you manage to find somewhere to sit your Advanced Highers , if so please share.
Original post by AmyFung
Hi cantdomathlikefr, Do you know any exam centres in Edinburgh or near Edinburgh that would register me to do advanced higher chemistry, biology and maths as an external candidate, and provide a place to sit the exams and do the Unit assessment and the coursework for chemistry and biology?
Please give me a reply and I will be very grateful for hearing about it. Thanks.

Original post by Zahra241
Hello, I am in the same situation as you guys. Did you manage to find somewhere to sit your Advanced Highers , if so please share.

Guys sorry for the late reply
https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/77338.html?id=2
try this website, its on the sqa website its and enquiry form about centres, if you have any issues call the sqa (💀) or ask here

Good Luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending