could you put the link here haha. I couldn't find the class of 2028 one
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by Anonymous
could you put the link here haha. I couldn't find the class of 2028 one

I don’t seem to be able to link

It’s called St Andrews Freshers 2024-2025
Reply 42
For the people that received an offer: Did you guys ever have another status other than "checking application"? Or did it stay that way until you received the offer?
Original post by sofieiris
For the people that received an offer: Did you guys ever have another status other than "checking application"? Or did it stay that way until you received the offer?

I believe it stayed that way. If may have changed quickly, but I got mine on a monday so I I just got an email from them before I checked my portal.
Reply 44
Does anyone know if joint honours take longer to get a response?

I think it depends on the departments. However, if that joint course includes two subjects from different depts, it will probably take longer. At least, some unis say that on their websites. Hope it helps :smile:

I applied joint honors and got a response about two weeks ago. I don't think it does. I heard back in 6 weeks exactly and I know people who applied to one course and haven't heard back yet. It depends on the department and subject. IR and some science courses tend to take longer due to higher interest.
i am applying as a Ruk student for psychology ma , apparently st andrews places alot of emphasis on the ps? i got predicted 3 x a*s in psych , photo and maths and have gcses 9988888775 and i qualify for the abb offer so fingers crossed
How much does St. Andrews care for the essays? (For CommonApp)
Reply 49
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of St Andrews Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of St Andrews.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

I receive an offer but couldn’t submit the form
have any chemistry international applicants gotten an offer?
Received my unconditional offer for International Relations and Management yesterday. I am an international student.
Original post by Anonymous #7
have any chemistry international applicants gotten an offer?

Not sure if this applies as I didnt apply for just Chemistry, but I got my conditional offer to study Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry (MChem) on the 14.11.2023.
Original post by Anonymous #8
Received my unconditional offer for International Relations and Management yesterday. I am an international student.

Do you know why you got an unconditional offer instead of a conditional one?
Original post by zaragallagher
Not sure if this applies as I didnt apply for just Chemistry, but I got my conditional offer to study Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry (MChem) on the 14.11.2023.

congrats! what were ur predicted?
Reply 55
Original post by 121254Gnrdocarmo
I think it depends on the departments. However, if that joint course includes two subjects from different depts, it will probably take longer. At least, some unis say that on their websites. Hope it helps :smile:

i applied for joint honours on oct 15 and got my offer back today!
Original post by halyardic
i applied for joint honours on oct 15 and got my offer back today!

Congrats :smile:
What did you apply for?
Reply 57
Original post by 121254Gnrdocarmo
Congrats :smile:
What did you apply for?

english and psychology :smile:
Daughter (US international student) received an unconditional offer to study International Relations. Applied through Common Application on November 7. GPA of 4.2, did not submit SATs, submitted AP scores (two 5's and two 4's so far), taking 5 AP classes senior year. Good luck to everyone!
Reply 59
Original post by amaryliss
Hello,

I think the earliest you can get a decision is by the end of November cuz that's when I received my decision last year. Also an international student. But some don't hear back till April or May which you can check from the last year's spreadsheet.

Ehhh, I think the official website of st andrews say that they email you with a decision no more than 4 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending