The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Official University of Northampton Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Northampton for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)
Hiya, I got an unconditional and put Northampton as my insurance for a BA in Fashion Marketing! Currently I study Sociology, Geography and Art.
Northampton
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Northampton for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

DDD for biomedical science, currently taking biology, psychology and PE a level 🙂 . Northampton as firm choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending