The Student Room Group

Official University Offer Holder thread list (2024 entry)

Hi everybody,
I hope you are well! Below are the list of current official university offer holder threads for 2024 entry! Talk to official uni reps and current students about the university & your course - and find people who you may see around campus next year :biggrin:! If you don't see your university in the list below, feel free to tag me @emm4nuella and I can make one for you or you can create it yourself! Congratulations for being amazing academic powerhouses and enjoy chatting to fellow offer holders! 🥳🥳🥳

Find out more about UCAS Extra here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7448413
Joining University Connect by TSR is another great way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you! The link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Struggling on which uni to firm? Sign up for advice here: TSR Decisions Drop In 2024 - sign up for free advice! - The Student Room

Anglia Ruskin - @ARUOfficial
Bath - @University of Bath
Birmingham
Bristol
Buckingham
Cambridge
Cardiff - @CardiffUni Rep
Chester - @University of Chester
Coventry - @Coventry University
Durham - @Durham University
Exeter - @ExeterStudentRep
Edinburgh
Glasgow
Herts
Imperial College London
Keele - @Keele Students
Kent
King's College London
Lancaster - @Lancaster University
Leeds
Leeds Beckett
Leicester - @University of Leicester
Liverpool - @University of Liverpool Student Rep
London School of Economics
Loughborough - @Loughborough University
Manchester
Manchester Metropolitan - @Manchester Met - Student Rep
Newcastle - @Newcastle University
Northampton
Nottingham
Nottingham Trent - @Nottingham Trent University
Oxford
Portsmouth
Queen Mary's University, London
Roehampton - @Roehampton Katie
Sheffield - @University of Sheffield Students
Sheffield Hallam - @Sheffield Hallam University
Surrey - @University of Surrey
Staffordshire - @Staffordshire University
St Andrew's
Sussex
University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) - @UCLan Ambassador
University College London (UCL)
University of East Anglia (UEA)
York - @University of York
Warwick
Winchester - @University of Winchester

If you currently don't hold an offer, I recommend discussing in the applicant threads for your university!

Thanks,
Emmanuella
(edited 4 days ago)

Scroll to see replies

The link for York doesn't work :frown:
Please could you also add Kent and Sussex :smile:
Original post by flowersinmyhair
The link for York doesn't work :frown:
Please could you also add Kent and Sussex :smile:

hiya lovely to see you here :smile:
Hi,
Received 4 offers from Manchester Met, Sheffield Hallam, Leeds Becketts if they could be added please. Still hoping to hear from Uni of Essex to study Sports Therapy , thank you
Original post by laritchie84
Hi,
Received 4 offers from Manchester Met, Sheffield Hallam, Leeds Becketts if they could be added please. Still hoping to hear from Uni of Essex to study Sports Therapy , thank you

congratulations - will do <3!
Original post by laritchie84
Hi,

@laritchie84

MMU: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7420462
Sheffield Hallam: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7420464
Leeds Beckett: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7420463
Hi,

I have just received an offer to study Politics and Economics and I have to rank the colleges.
(I am an international student)

What are the chances of getting allocated to University College (or any other Bailey college)? Does my field of study/the fact that I'm international affect the college allocation?
Reply 7
Hi - do you know where I can find the spreadsheet that shows all uni offers for 2024 entry (and had tabs for previous years, too)? I saw one in a posting but all official 2024 offer/application posts don't seem to have that link. Any help will be appreciated!
Original post by kmsg77
Hi - do you know where I can find the spreadsheet that shows all uni offers for 2024 entry (and had tabs for previous years, too)? I saw one in a posting but all official 2024 offer/application posts don't seem to have that link. Any help will be appreciated!

@Pwca - is there an official spreadsheet for this? ^
Original post by kmsg77

Original post by emm4nuella
@Pwca - is there an official spreadsheet for this? ^

Hiya, a handful of popular institutions have a google form and tracker spreadsheet linked to them in the OP.
Most university threads don't have these are there isn't appetite for them and they do take some work to maintain.
Original post by 04MR17
Hiya, a handful of popular institutions have a google form and tracker spreadsheet linked to them in the OP.
Most university threads don't have these are there isn't appetite for them and they do take some work to maintain.

which institutions?
which institutions?

At the moment:

Bath
Cambridge
Durham
Edinburgh
Imperial
Oxford
Hi could one for edinburgh be added please? just got one for physics!
Original post by harrypotterfan7
Hi could one for edinburgh be added please? just got one for physics!

here: Official University of Edinburgh Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry - The Student Room :biggrin:
The offer holder threads seem to be more successful than the applicant threads in some cases.
Original post by Talkative Toad
The offer holder threads seem to be more successful than the applicant threads in some cases.

really?!
really?!

Yeah check university of birmingham for example and thanks for adding the thread to the list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending