The Student Room Group
Leeds Conservatoire
Leeds

Official Leeds Conservatoire Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Leeds Conservatoire Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Leeds Conservatoire.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Reply 1
Hi. Our son has received an offer which says "waiting for you to meet your offer conditions." Does he need to wait until his A Level results or can he accept this in the meantime, pending him achieving the necessary UCAS points? Thanks
Leeds Conservatoire
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Dee1971
Hi. Our son has received an offer which says "waiting for you to meet your offer conditions." Does he need to wait until his A Level results or can he accept this in the meantime, pending him achieving the necessary UCAS points? Thanks

Hi I got the same email a couple days ago! I emailed them and they responded with, ‘You are already holding a conditional offer, however in order to meet your offer conditions you need to send us a copy of your GCSE English Language certificate, which you can send us now, and then await your results on A Level results day’. So I’m assuming this means your son has a place and can accept! Hope this helps!
Reply 3
Original post by Jaz4all
Hi I got the same email a couple days ago! I emailed them and they responded with, ‘You are already holding a conditional offer, however in order to meet your offer conditions you need to send us a copy of your GCSE English Language certificate, which you can send us now, and then await your results on A Level results day’. So I’m assuming this means your son has a place and can accept! Hope this helps!

Hi, thanks for this. Much appreciated:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official Leeds Conservatoire Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Leeds Conservatoire.
Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:
“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.
Good luck and happy posting!

My son received an e-mail to say that he'd got through to the 2nd Round Audition (Acting BA) - but that they had no more spaces for in-person auditions and it would have to be online.
Has any one else had this response - it seems very unfair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending