The Student Room Group

room for rent Coventry

Hello, I'm finding someone to take over my room. It is located in Coventry City (not in London) the accommodation called Vita Student Cooper Towers, it just open this year and it's located in the city centre beside train station. The room type is premium studio size 22sqm. It is very convenient for student at University of Coventry and University of Warwick. For more information contact me.
Reply 1
Original post by KorawanC
Hello, I'm finding someone to take over my room. It is located in Coventry City (not in London) the accommodation called Vita Student Cooper Towers, it just open this year and it's located in the city centre beside train station. The room type is premium studio size 22sqm. It is very convenient for student at University of Coventry and University of Warwick. For more information contact me.

When do you plan to move out from there?
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
When do you plan to move out from there?

I am not going back to the UK, so the room is ready to be move in now
Reply 3
I am not going back to the UK, so the room is ready to be move in now

Oh, I see. Actually, I don't need it immediately but I would need a room from December this year. That's why I asked you. Sorry for bothering you though.
Reply 4
Original post by Meheraj
Oh, I see. Actually, I don't need it immediately but I would need a room from December this year. That's why I asked you. Sorry for bothering you though.

No problem, it's totally fine. You can contact me on email on December incase the room is still free.
Reply 5
No problem, it's totally fine. You can contact me on email on December incase the room is still free.

Thank you! :smile: Would you mind if I personally messaged you to get your email address?
Reply 6
Original post by Meheraj
Thank you! :smile: Would you mind if I personally messaged you to get your email address?

sure!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending