The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

OFFICIAL St Andrews University offers 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cyprians
Got an offer today for msc chemistry
AAA, RUK student
woahhh nice, i’m still waiting for MChem, when did you apply?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Has anyone received an offer for maths, specifically English students?
Original post by bigstrong
I’m waiting for the same thing! Please could you let me know if you hear back from them
Original post by Anonymous #15
I’m waiting for the same thing! Please could you let me know if you hear back from them
Yes
Original post by bigstrong
I applied right around the middle of October, I’m northern Irish student but with home fee paying status (I know sometimes home students hear quicker)
Original post by jenkins09
hi has anyone received an offer for international relations yet? :smile:
still waiting here :frown:
Reply 87
Hi. Got an offer for bio and Chem joint honours on Friday. RUK student, non contextual. Does anyone know if the accommodation is first come first served? Thanks!
Original post by hallam1
Hi. Got an offer for bio and Chem joint honours on Friday. RUK student, non contextual. Does anyone know if the accommodation is first come first served? Thanks!

Congrats! I'm interested in this too. They say not, and that accommodation offers are sent out at the end of May. But I wanted to get in quick anyway so sent mine in last week.

Edited: double checked and it says "offers will be sent from end of May and continue to be sent out until late August".
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 89
Original post by hallam1
Accomodation is not first come first served. You just need to get your application in before end June.

Your offer of accommodation will only come out once you've met the conditions of your offer. So if you are ruk and waiting on exam results then you won't get an offer until August. But they hold back a proportion of each type of accommodation for those waiting on exam results.
Does anyone have a home or RUK offer for Classics or Classical studies, and when did you receive it? I’ve heard of some rejections this week but I’m still waiting for Classical Studies and haven’t heard of many offers at all.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Cicero4325
Does anyone have a home or RUK offer for Classics or Classical studies, and when did you receive it? I’ve heard of some rejections this week but I’m still waiting for Classical Studies and haven’t heard of many offers at all.

My son is still waiting, he is RUK.
Original post by packaged-gambit
My son is still waiting, he is RUK.

Good luck!
Does anyone get an offer for Business Management course already? Quite nervous about the " era of silence ", as one of top choices
Original post by noitanul
still waiting here :frown:

any news yet?
Original post by jenkins09
any news yet?

nope!
Waiting anxiously for RUK neuroscience offer. Anyone heard re: neuroscience yet? :afraid:
Rejected for Maths as an English student with 4A* predicted and 8A* at GCSE. Is there anything more that they could want other than being a Scottish or International student?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Fabulyst
Waiting anxiously for RUK neuroscience offer. Anyone heard re: neuroscience yet? :afraid:
I've applied for biology also still waiting, hoping to hear back from them before easter :cry2:
Also anyone want added to our st andrews group chat just send me a private message :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending