The Student Room Group

2024 Entry University Offers Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by jamest0394q
All I can do is wish you good luck bro because thats very hectic
Youll pull through dont worry

I hope so...I guess the one thing that might work in my favour is that if they ask me anything to do with the new content that we have covered in year 13 (which they have in some cases in previous years), I'll be prepared for it 😂, especially the stuff about complex numbers as that is what is the common topic across all of further maths.
Hi all
How are early applications going? What are you planning to study? Have you made up a list of potential places?
Good luck everyone!
Milena😊
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 82
Original post by CamembertPaws
Welcome! :hello:

Submitting an application to study at university in 2024? :K: how is it going?

Early applicant and have already received offers? what university have you applied for and what course?

Submitting your application soon? let us know when you plan to apply, what for, and where!

Can't wait to hear from you all :wizard2:

I want to study Construction Project Management.
I’ve applied to Sheffield Hallam, UWE Bristol, Aston , Salford and UCL.
Currently have gotten conditional offers from Sheffield Hallam, UWE Bristol, Salford and Aston and a contextual offer from UCL!
(edited 4 months ago)

Early applicant and have already received offers? what university have you applied for and what course?

Submitting your application soon? let us know when you plan to apply, what for, and where!

Heyy
I applied for medical science at reading, biochem at Nottingham and biomed at Sheffield, cardiff and surrey.

If anyone has heard back from these unis lmk!! <3
Original post by furtherfrommaths
Hiya! prospective Creative Writing student here!
Predicted 43 points IBDP
- Psychology HL 7
- Global Politics HL 7
- English HL 6
- German SL ab initio 7
- Computer Science SL 7
- Maths Analysis SL 7
- Core 2
Applying to Warwick, Birmingham, Kent, Plymouth and UEA!

Offer from Warwick!!!!! <33 36 overall and 6 HL English!
Reply 85
Original post by may_g
I've applied to York, Lancaster, Liverpool, Chester and Edge Hill for English Literature. I have receieved offers from York and Chester so far, but I'd like to go to Lancaster :smile:

contact with them by mail and write them all you got.. You will get a good news..

Offer from Warwick!!!!! <33 36 overall and 6 HL English!

Aaand finally offer from UEA! they also required a portfolio submission. Offer 33 total 6 HL english
Reply 87
Aaand finally offer from UEA! they also required a portfolio submission. Offer 33 total 6 HL english

What is UEA?
Reply 88

East Anglia?
Reply 89
Original post by vnayak

What is UEA?

University of East Anglia.
Yep, University of East Anglia 👍

I've applied to study Midwifery at Northumbria, Edge hill, Liverpool John Moore's, university of Huddersfield and university of Sunderland.

So far I have completed an assessment, had 1 interview and got two other interviews 🙏🙏🤞🤞
Original post by ItzRachieeee94
I've applied to study Midwifery at Northumbria, Edge hill, Liverpool John Moore's, university of Huddersfield and university of Sunderland.

So far I have completed an assessment, had 1 interview and got two other interviews 🙏🙏🤞🤞

Amazing! Best of luck :biggrin:

I'm still searching for a university that will accept January entry for medicine. I recently have my A levels but I came too late and miss the exams for medicine. I'm in Bristol both city and town.
Reply 94
Original post by Marceline Aimee
I'm still searching for a university that will accept January entry for medicine. I recently have my A levels but I came too late and miss the exams for medicine. I'm in Bristol both city and town.

You won't find ANY university that takes on medicine applicants applying any time after the early applicant UCAS deadline (which was October 16th for this year). You HAVE to take the admissions tests otherwise you won't be picked for interview, which are part of all of the universities admissions process for medicine.

The early applicant UCAS deadline is intended for Oxford and Cambridge applicants and applicants to medicine, dentistry or veterinary science and if you miss that, there is no leeway. You may have achieved grades but that will not mean anything in the grand scheme of things if you haven't sent your application off before the UCAS deadline.
Okay Thanks for the information
Has anyone else been put on hold by Bristol?
Reply 97
Original post by ameliakayexo
Has anyone else been put on hold by Bristol?

For what course? I only know one person that has been put on hold and that was for a humanities course but everyone else I know who applied to Bristol applied for a STEM course and have received offers (It was one of their insurance choices. They were Oxbridge applicants).
Original post by vnayak

For what course? I only know one person that has been put on hold and that was for a humanities course but everyone else I know who applied to Bristol applied for a STEM course and have received offers (It was one of their insurance choices. They were Oxbridge applicants).

For Chemistry, they said they put me on hold because they didn’t want to make too many offers to early? This was a couple weeks before Christmas.
It’s my first choice so I’m quite nervous about it 😕
Reply 99

Hello!
I'm an international student and I applied to KCL, QMUL, Bristol, Nottingham and Warwick for law llb on 13th December
I just received a conditional offer from Nottingham today!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending