The Student Room Group

Isaac Senior Physics Challenge 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hackinharry22
No, no, I definitely got slower. I haven't done any questions for like the last 2 or 3 days and I've even had to switch to doing the easier maths questions...
At least there's no pressure- you're already set
Original post by AoiJuniper
At least there's no pressure- you're already set
There have been and will be others like me: it's just I'm the only one who's said what I've done...
(edited 2 months ago)
There have been and will be others like me: it's just I'm the only one who's said what I've done...
You people scare me- either way just gotta keep grinding questions at my own pace and hope for the best
You people scare me- either way just gotta keep grinding questions at my own pace and hope for the best
😂 good luck
Reply 44
How many questions are you on?
Original post by Boson789
How many questions are you on?
Ah now that would be telling… (Probably less than you).
Do the questions from the books count?
Original post by MrMudaly
Do the questions from the books count?

pretty sure
Ah now that would be telling… (Probably less than you).

not cool
so how's everyone doing right now? has anyone got up to the 400s or 500s yet?
so how's everyone doing right now? has anyone got up to the 400s or 500s yet?

fam I only crossed 200 today, what academic enhancers are you on and can I get them in Manchester? (Mod, that was a joke, pls don't ban me for seeking drugs cause I wasn't, its ramadan)
Original post by Robbed Banks
fam I only crossed 200 today, what academic enhancers are you on and can I get them in Manchester? (Mod, that was a joke, pls don't ban me for seeking drugs cause I wasn't, its ramadan)

don't worry I only passed 100 last week and haven't touched it since...

😂 but 200 of what difficulty? if they were all a level c3 or above you could probably get in on just that (okay, maybe a few more)
😂 but 200 of what difficulty? if they were all a level c3 or above you could probably get in on just that (okay, maybe a few more)

I'm on 117 C1, 79 C2 and 9 C3s, you have over-estimated my scholarly ability brother
academic comeback needs to come soon for both of us then ig
academic comeback needs to come soon for both of us then ig

yh true i rlly need to get into this camp
(edited 1 month ago)
Hello! Does anyone know about the suitable maths/physics split? I’ve done 23% maths questions and I’m a little worried it won’t be enough, but all the ones that remain I find too difficult to do.
Original post by TheKnightmare24
I'm on 318 c1s, 407 c2s and 123 c3s (normal a level), my futher a is less but still over 100 in futher As. Im not actually guaranteed the camp since there are 4-5 other people from my school w a similar number of questions to me😪

Hmmmm - sounds familiar.
Original post by CelestialMaster7
Hmmmm - sounds familiar.

You know each other?
Original post by CelestialMaster7
Hmmmm - sounds familiar.

ye bro😃

Quick Reply

Latest