The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial physics Entrance Exam

Hi all,
I am applying to Imperial Physics for 2024 entry, and I am wondering what resources are helpful to use in preparation for the entrance exam. For reference, I have checked out the imperial website (with the past paper questions - unfortunately very limited), I very regularly use Isaac Physics and I am currently preparing for the NSAA.
Are there any other resources that may be of help for the Imperial Physics entrance exam?
Thanks in advance :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by iTsJames123
Hi all,
I am applying to Imperial Physics for 2024 entry, and I am wondering what resources are helpful to use in preparation for the entrance exam. For reference, I have checked out the imperial website (with the past paper questions - unfortunately very limited), I very regularly use Isaac Physics and I am currently preparing for the NSAA.
Are there any other resources that may be of help for the Imperial Physics entrance exam?

Did you get an interview ? i have not received any thing after i applied in OCt. Not sure if iam the only one!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by chase223
Did you get an interview ? i have not received any thing after i applied in OCt. Not sure if iam the only one!

same here, applied in oct and after the confirmation/acknowledgement of application email i haven't received anything
Original post by iTsJames123
Hi all,

I've applied to Imperial Physics for 2022 entry.

I would use other stuff relevant, a few PAT questions may be relevant. ZPhysics is a good channel for physics problems although not that relevant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending