The Student Room Group
Pearson Business School
Escape Studios

Anyone else applying to Escape Studios for 2024 entry?

Hi! Was wondering if anyone else here is applying for courses at Escape starting in 2024. I'm applying for The Art of Computer Animation 3D! ☺️
Hi! I'm applying for 2024 entry too and the same course as you.
Pearson Business School
Escape Studios
Reply 2
Hi!
I also applied for 2024 entry for art of video games, have you heard anything back about your admission yet?
:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Luci_sr
Hi!
I also applied for 2024 entry for art of video games, have you heard anything back about your admission yet?
:smile:

Exact same thing here! When did you apply?
Original post by saikis
Exact same thing here! When did you apply?

Hi, I applied and I heard back with a conditional offer for the art of 2D animation!
Reply 5
Hey guys how you doing, just got a conditional offer for 2D animation
Reply 6
Original post by liveforweekends
Hi, I applied and I heard back with a conditional offer for the art of 2D animation!

Hey same! :smile: do you know if there’s any gcs for applicants for escape studios?
Did anyone apply for the Game Design degree course at Escape Studios? My son applied and sent his portfolio at the beginning of February but he hasn't heard anything back yet.
Original post by LegalLeprechaun
Did anyone apply for the Game Design degree course at Escape Studios? My son applied and sent his portfolio at the beginning of February but he hasn't heard anything back yet.
My son was given a conditional place a couple of weeks ago, not sure when he submitted his portfolio. They are hosting offer holder days over the next few months so assume they are still reviewing portfolios. I know Hertfordshire are still working through applicant portfolios as these courses seem to be increasingly popular.
Original post by Anonymous #1
My son was given a conditional place a couple of weeks ago, not sure when he submitted his portfolio. They are hosting offer holder days over the next few months so assume they are still reviewing portfolios. I know Hertfordshire are still working through applicant portfolios as these courses seem to be increasingly popular.

Thank you for your response. I hope they are still working through the applicants. His other offers came through very quickly but Escape Studios is his first choice. The more time passes without an offer the more anxious I become!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending