The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Official University of Portsmouth Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Portsmouth for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi my daughter has got an offer. She will be doing cybersecurity and forensic computing course. During my research I came across police.uk site and I am absolutely terrified looking at crime data there. What is your experience outside the halls and campus? I am really worried for her safety!
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Hi I'm James. I will be studying cyber security in september :smile:
Original post by machgunner26
Hi I'm James. I will be studying cyber security in september :smile:
Hi James, sounds really interesting. Are you into any sports etc?
Original post by MeganFrend
Hi James, sounds really interesting. Are you into any sports etc?

Hey I quite enjoy playing badminton. What about you?
Original post by machgunner26
Hey I quite enjoy playing badminton. What about you?
i've dabbled in badminton but find it hard. Mainly football, hockey, touch rugby and dance.
Reply 6
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Portsmouth for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
Hi I’m Varvara) I applied for creative computing and hoping to find someone who also will be doing this course
Has anyone booked their accom, and how long after forming ports did they send you your home portal details??
Original post by sunnycloud5432
Has anyone booked their accom, and how long after forming ports did they send you your home portal details??
i've recently booked my accom and I think they send you your home portal details early on in your application.
i've recently booked my accom and I think they send you your home portal details early on in your application.
Thanks, just got sent it an hour ago and booked my accom
Thanks, just got sent it an hour ago and booked my accom
what course have you applied for, if you don't mind me asking.
what course have you applied for, if you don't mind me asking.
Radiography x
hi guys, I am Jack and I've applied for sport and exercise science at portsmouth, and I've put Catherine house as my first choice accomodation.
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Radiography x
ooo sounds really interesting x
Original post by jackdennis006
hi guys, I am Jack and I've applied for sport and exercise science at portsmouth, and I've put Catherine house as my first choice accomodation.
Hi jack, i've also put Catherine house as my first choice for accom.
Hi jack, i've also put Catherine house as my first choice for accom.
Very good choice! How far you lot coming down
Original post by jackdennis006
Very good choice! How far you lot coming down
like traveling to come to portsmouth?
ooo sounds really interesting x
Yes I hope so, so does sociology!
Yes I hope so, so does sociology!
Thank u !

Quick Reply

Latest