The Student Room Group

MSc Finance at Warwick or MSc Corporate Finance at Bayes?

Hi,

I have offers from WBS and Bayes Business School for MSc finance and MSc Corporate Finance courses, respectively, but I can’t decide which one to go for.

The WBS course seems to be more on the quant side and the Bayes one is more practical it seems. I am an international student and have studied finance in my undergrad so my aim is to get a job in the UK. Which one would be better for employability?
Original post by ts350
Hi,

I have offers from WBS and Bayes Business School for MSc finance and MSc Corporate Finance courses, respectively, but I can’t decide which one to go for.

The WBS course seems to be more on the quant side and the Bayes one is more practical it seems. I am an international student and have studied finance in my undergrad so my aim is to get a job in the UK. Which one would be better for employability?

WBS > Bayes
Reply 2
Original post by BenRyan99
Original post by ts350
Hi,

WBS > Bayes

Thanks for the reply!

Why do you say so?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending