Heyy there x

Hey, what's up Leah? Or is it Jane?

Or Measures lol
It's Leah but I'm also known as lelli to friends . Not measures lmao. Wbu
Reply 4
Original post by leahjanemeasures
It's Leah but I'm also known as lelli to friends . Not measures lmao. Wbu

Haha Lelli's cool - how'd you get that?
Now the real personality question is, if your name was Measures, what would you be measuring?

Oh and I'm Oli btw, nice to meet you :smile:
Original post by ALightSnack
Haha Lelli's cool - how'd you get that?
Now the real personality question is, if your name was Measures, what would you be measuring?

Oh and I'm Oli btw, nice to meet you :smile:

Lelli bear ( it's a family thing so basically my brothers and family friends always throw me in the pool on the first day of sumer and call it a lelli flop yk like a belly flop also bear is cuz I'm my mum's baby bear as I'm her best friend according to her ) I'm it's cringe but it's cute. And wdym by what would I be measuring?
Btw how old r u and where r u from?
Reply 7
Lelli bear ( it's a family thing so basically my brothers and family friends always throw me in the pool on the first day of sumer and call it a lelli flop yk like a belly flop also bear is cuz I'm my mum's baby bear as I'm her best friend according to her ) I'm it's cringe but it's cute. And wdym by what would I be measuring?

Wow that's got a whole backstory to it haha! That is pretty cute though - I wouldn't say I have anything like that in my family unfortunately, the closest thing is that my Mum calls our cats nuggets because they're the same colour as chicken nuggets 🤣🤣

And like, idk, answer the question however your brain sees fit. That'll be interesting xD
Reply 8
Btw how old r u and where r u from?

Sorry yeah I can't answer your PM because I just made my acc but I'm 17, from Cheshire. Whereabouts are you?
Sorry yeah I can't answer your PM because I just made my acc but I'm 17, from Cheshire. Whereabouts are you?

Portsmouth and if yk what I'm thinking ABT measuring yk lol
Reply 10
Portsmouth and if yk what I'm thinking ABT measuring yk lol

Ohhh Portsmouth's cool, I know a guy from there. He hates how your football team keeps losing 😂😂

And oh wow I didn't realise we starting off so forward haha, I ain't complaining though lmaoo
Ohhh Portsmouth's cool, I know a guy from there. He hates how your football team keeps losing 😂😂

And oh wow I didn't realise we starting off so forward haha, I ain't complaining though lmaoo

So yk what I mean then( wink wink)

I'm originally from Greece but lived in Portsmouth since I was 5
Reply 13

Well, you know, just so we're on the same page, you wouldn't mind saying it out loud would you? You know, just to make sure :wink:
(edited 2 months ago)
Umm it starts with a d and has 4 letters I'm sure u can guess x

Thats giving such ‘the summer i turned pretty’ vibes if you haven’t already you should watch it
Reply 16
I'm originally from Greece but lived in Portsmouth since I was 5

Damnnn ok now that's a much cooler heritage, you should've led with that lol

Surprisingly enough I know another guy who's Greek, he destroyed our entire chemistry apparatus in our practical last week, great dude
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
Thats giving such ‘the summer i turned pretty’ vibes if you haven’t already you should watch it

It's my fav thing to watch. Lelli sounds like belly too which is like so perfect yk

Whoops sorry feels like i am interfering in a personal convo 😭
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
Whoops sorry feels like i am interfering in a personal convo 😭

Idm lol

Quick Reply

Latest