The Student Room Group

Kingston University Computer Science

I was wondering about comp sci student experience at these unis and pros & cons:

Greenwich

Kingston

Goldsmiths

Westminster

I am thinking on KU as my firm choice.
I was also wondering on the location, lecturers, open to any answers.
Thank you!
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by raincloudd
I was wondering about comp sci student experience at these unis and pros & cons:

Greenwich

Kingston

Goldsmiths

Westminster

I am thinking on KU as my firm choice.
I was also wondering on the location, lecturers, open to any answers.
Thank you!

Hi @raincloudd

Happy to hear you are thinking of Kingston! Are you thinking of living in Kingston or commuting? I am not a Computer Science student but am happy to answer any general questions about the uni that may help you make your decision. You will be based at the Penryn Campus which is a great location, just a 10/15 minute walk from the centre of Kingston and the station. I live in Kingston and find it offers a great balance as it's not as busy or as expensive as Central London but you can still explore London easily. Penryn really to me feels like the main campus at Kingston as there is always so much going on with events and the Student Union is based there, so it is convenient if you want to get involved in university life.

I hope this helps and hopefully someone finds this who knows a bit more about the course you are applying for here at Kingston. But please don't hesitate to ask anymore questions I am happy to help :smile:

Thanks
-Grace(Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending