The Student Room Group

App development

Hi there,

I'm interested in developing an APP for a particular idea i have. In all honesty i have 0 knowledge in development but would love to hear suggestions from an expert on how to create one.

At the moment, i only need a prototype created. Ideally i would prefer if someone in LONDON with a young tech entrepreneur spirit jumped on board.

I believe in theory the idea has potential because it solves a lot of problems for people and businesses in today's social media realm.

I honestly look forward to hearing responses and suggestions.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by introvert_sel
Hi there,

I'm interested in developing an APP for a particular idea i have. In all honesty i have 0 knowledge in development but would love to hear suggestions from an expert on how to create one.

At the moment, i only need a prototype created. Ideally i would prefer if someone in LONDON with a young tech entrepreneur spirit jumped on board.

I believe in theory the idea has potential because it solves a lot of problems for people and businesses in today's social media realm.

I honestly look forward to hearing responses and suggestions.
Ultimately, you are going to need some money unless you can find a "friend" who will essentially work for free for you on the hope that you are right.

If you do have money, you could post a job on here:
https://www.freelancer.co.uk/jobs/programming
Reply 2
Thanks for your comment hotpud but that's the thing, I'm trying to minimize cost by formulating a team. Yes its a wild card but nevertheless I could hopefully meet someone who has entrepreneur spirit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending