The Student Room Group

Halle Bailey and her Baby

I feel like she is way to young to have a baby and I am scared for her career and I hate her boyf...I know I shouldn't judge but still...I am not an extreme fan who calls her out...I am still obsessed with her...She is my no.1 celeb and I will always follow her....I want her to be an A List Hollywood Star with an EGOT and highly acclaimed...
She's 24, not 14... and yeah you shouldn't judge as you don't know either of them and they don't know you.
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
She's 24, not 14... and yeah you shouldn't judge as you don't know either of them and they don't know you.
But her boyf has literally publicly called her out and embarrassed her, and I am scared Hollywood won't cast her because of her baby, even her music is essentially on hold because Colombia Records isn't letting her release her In Your Hands song
Reply 4
Original post by Andrew97
None of your business
Yes ok. New question: do you think her career will be affected? If not then I guess I am ready to pivot my obsession with her like this: a young queen who is so talented having a high end career and a motherly role whilst still slaying and getting critical acclaim at a young age

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending