The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Get into Teaching Adviser Service

Hi all,

I am Laure and currently work as an Explore teaching Adviser for the Get into Teaching Service. I trained as a MFL teacher back in the late 1990s and taught for 20 years in a wide variety of schools and help various positions.

I now offer my experience and expertise to the Get into Teaching Adviser Service. We help you explore the world of teaching, answers questions you may have about becoming a teacher, give you advice on how to arrange school-experience, support you through the application process and much more.

If you would like to get this free support, register here.

I also work with the careers department at the university of Sunderland. So keep an eye out for upcoming events on campus.

I wish you all the best on your journey into teaching.

Kind regards,

Laure
Original post by Get into Teaching
Hi all,
I am Laure and currently work as an Explore teaching Adviser for the Get into Teaching Service. I trained as a MFL teacher back in the late 1990s and taught for 20 years in a wide variety of schools and help various positions.
I now offer my experience and expertise to the Get into Teaching Adviser Service. We help you explore the world of teaching, answers questions you may have about becoming a teacher, give you advice on how to arrange school-experience, support you through the application process and much more.
If you would like to get this free support, register here.
I also work with the careers department at the university of Sunderland. So keep an eye out for upcoming events on campus.
I wish you all the best on your journey into teaching.
Kind regards,
Laure

Hi, is the advisor service available to people applying to get into FE teaching or only Primary and Secondary teaching? I found the get into FE teaching website to be lacklustre
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending