The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Help!! Urgent

So I sent my UCAS application and Sunderland university responded that they needed extra information, and to log onto the portal. But I don’t have a username or password and I can’t get through to them. What shall I do?
Original post by fluff1
So I sent my UCAS application and Sunderland university responded that they needed extra information, and to log onto the portal. But I don’t have a username or password and I can’t get through to them. What shall I do?

It might take a day or two for the logon details for the portal to arrive. I'd wait and then try calling again if nothing arrives.

NB. Don't forget to check your spam/junk folders.
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
It might take a day or two for the logon details for the portal to arrive. I'd wait and then try calling again if nothing arrives.

NB. Don't forget to check your spam/junk folders.

Hi, thank you! I got worried if I didn’t send it today they would reject my application
Original post by fluff1
Hi, thank you! I got worried if I didn’t send it today they would reject my application

If they've requested extra info they would usually give you at least a couple of weeks.
Original post by fluff1

Your username is the 10-digit number you were given when you began your application. It's displayed in 123-456-7890 format. You should also be able to reset your password by entering the email address you registered with.
Reply 5
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Your username is the 10-digit number you were given when you began your application. It's displayed in 123-456-7890 format. You should also be able to reset your password by entering the email address you registered with.

Hi, im unsure of where to upload the additional information, if you could help me please ◡̈
Original post by fluff1
Hi, im unsure of where to upload the additional information, if you could help me please ◡̈

Was the nature of the 'additional information' clarified in the original email?
It might be worth you reaching out to our admissions team on [email protected] if you need further assistance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending