The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover in Loughborough 01/07/2024 - 14/09/2024

🏡 Hi there,

I have an en-suite room at John Phillips Hall, Loughborough University, available for lease transfer from July to mid-September (10 weeks). The room is spacious, and the kitchen is shared with 3 flatmates, cleaned weekly. The room is also cleaned bi-weekly.
Conveniently located on campus, it's a 10-minute bus ride or a 20-minute walk to the town centre.
The weekly rent is £183, but I am offering a £10 discount per week, totalling a £100 discount. I can provide room pictures upon request. Please note that you must be a student at Loughborough University.

If interested, please pm me.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon! 🏠✨
Hello everyone,
Due to the urgency of this matter, I'm offering this room at an exceptional price of $150 per week. It's an ensuite, very spacious, and recently refurbished room located on campus. It's just a 5-minute walk to the bus station (on-campus buses are free!) and offers great access to every building in the university. The price and starting date are negotiable. If you're interested, please feel free to PM me, and I can provide you with videos and pictures of the room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending