The Student Room Group

DSA condition limit

Applying for DSA and it will only let me enter 10 disabilities. I have multiple disabilities and have well over 10 important diagnoses.
What do I do in this situation? Is there a way to send them more? Can I put similar things in a box together?

I do have a large amount of evidence showing them, but the system only gives me 10 boxes. I am now stuck on what to include.
From my experience things such as autism, mental health, ADHD, dyslexia normally get similiar if not the exact same support however a hearing impairment would get different support. I would see if there was anywhere to add additional information and if not you have to send the evidence in to support these so you could send in the diagnositic paper work for all
Totally understand if you don't but would you feel confident sharing these online as I might be able to explain which ones you get different support for compaired to others
Original post by Jacnh228
Applying for DSA and it will only let me enter 10 disabilities. I have multiple disabilities and have well over 10 important diagnoses.
What do I do in this situation? Is there a way to send them more? Can I put similar things in a box together?
I do have a large amount of evidence showing them, but the system only gives me 10 boxes. I am now stuck on what to include.

They group conditions together regarding support most mental health conditions and things like autism and dyslexia get the same support, as does most physical conditions that affect mobility and cause pain and fatigue. I would group your conditions by effect so if you have two conditions that effect mobility and cause fatigue only list one off them to save space as the support will be same. However if you have sensory impairments such as being blind or deaf list those separately as they get different support. Hopes this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending