The Student Room Group

Help

I need to know how to revise GCSE biology
freescience lesson
Original post by sa15
I need to know how to revise GCSE biology

I also need tk asw. However as i got an 8 in my latest mock doing the hard biology 2023 paper, i can offer some advice. Firstly, do past papers. Secondly mark them and find the gaps in knowledge or where you lost marks. Revise all the PAGs which are the experiments and revise working scientifically. Use kerboodle and bbc bitesize to memorise the spec. The more past papers you do, the better student you become and the better you formulate your responses. Sometimes you'll find questions repeat over the years or come up every year. Make sure to find out how to answer these in full marks to get easy easy marks. In biology always go extra and mention something extra, even if u think u don't need to. And if you see a question use your head to gauge what its asking of you. Also other resources include cognito, freescience lessons, wright science and primrose kitten. Whether you are triple or combined, higher or foundation, these tips should make a significant difference, as i went from a grade 7 to an 8 after implementing this late. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending