The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Grooming of underage white girls for sex is exposed as two Asian men jailed

Scroll to see replies

Why do you or the media mention they were muslims in the headline?

Like if I commit a bad but widely reported crime, people wouldn't refer to me as a 17 year old Catholic. They would say my age, name and my sexuality, maybe my ethnicity on the description but not my religion.

You don;t open up a newspaper and read a headline "Two Young Protestants ... the Police are asking for further information" do you?
I've said it once this thread I'll say it again.

No true Scotsman. Can we stop with that?
Reply 22
Howard
I didn't point out their religion. The Times did. I didn't suggest that all muslim men are sickos either.

You're very defensive you people. Did I hit a nerve?

Im not even going to bother, im tired of seeing these type of threads again and again. Yeah you may not be trying to attack Islam, but this type of threads just give other people who hate Islam to come and make their stupid comments.

Paedophiles are paedophiles, independent of race/religion/skin colour/penis size. You are highlighting the case of asian muslims grooming white underage girls, we can talk about gary glitter,a white male,having intercourse with underage asian girls. Is that a race hate crime too?

Please do not mock the seriousness of the situation(paedo grooming) by diverting it into a race hate crime.

And rational thinking, although wrong to even think, must also lead us to the logic that if those two muslims hated white race,surely they wouldn't groom a member of the very race they hate? (Yeah, look what you made me say!)
Howard
Didn't he marry a six year old?

So, Howard old bean, hows the eagle these days?
Mods, close this thread. Surely this constitutes some sort of violation of moral guideline(s)?
Reply 26
magicbuspass
Why do you or the media mention they were muslims in the headline?

Like if I commit a bad but widely reported crime, people wouldn't refer to me as a 17 year old Catholic. They would say my age, name and my sexuality, maybe my ethnicity on the description but not my religion.

You don;t open up a newspaper and read a headline "Two Young Protestants ... the Police are asking for further information" would you?

The OP obviously delibrately put Muslim in the title because he is trying to get at something . Clever :rolleyes:
Reply 27
Snookercraze
The OP has a past of inciting hate, especially toward Islam.

Unfortunately the thought police are not here to appease your pathetic accusations of "inciting hate".

So Howard cannot express a critique or his opinion, without be accused of "inciting hatred", probably because you cannot provide any credible response.

Islamofascists need to get a backbone and engage in a debate, rather then hiding behind the Labour-induced force field of "inciting hate".
Muslim is not a race, it is a religion. As I have posted before, I am a white british girl who is also muslim....
Reply 29
Khodu
If you're not suggesting that two Muslims reflect the actions of Muslims, change your OP. "Are Muslims" means are all Muslims...

Don't be ridiculous. Of course it doesn't mean all Muslims.

"Americans eating out more" does not mean that every single American is dining at Outback four nights a week.:rolleyes:
stormfire
Unfortunately the thought police are not here to appease your pathetic accusations of "inciting hate".

So Howard cannot express a critique or his opinion, without be accused of "inciting hatred", probably because you cannot provide any credible response.

Islamofascists need to get a backbone and engage in a debate, rather then hiding behind the Labour-induced force field of "inciting hate".

I agree with you, but there are better ways than deliberately creating threads on stories that are over 18 months old and that don't even represent the religion that is the whole point of this thread opening in the first place. Get my drift?
Snookercraze
Their Muslims by name. You think Islam advocates these sorts of acts.

Actually it does advocate hate, not sure about "grooming" by definition, but it definitely advocates hate and acts of similar disgust.
Snookercraze
Read and understand Islam better. I will ignore your moronic comments because they are so ridiculous and nonsensical.

Seriously.

It's moronic, ridiculous, and nonsensical to point out that Muhammad was a paedophile? The dude had sex with a nine year old.
Reply 33
Howard
Didn't he marry a six year old?

This is getting boring mate :boring:
Howard
I'm just bringing a newspaper story to your attention and asking broader questions. I'm not suggesting that the actions two muslims reflect the actions of 2 million but I would like to know how common this sort of thing is.

What's with the "so-called Muslims"? Odd expression. They were muslims.

just as common or even more common for white men to do the same, its not based on religion or race or anything its just the person. Stop trying to make an overgeneralisation about something!
Reply 35
I wish these stupid asians will stop 'grooming' people - they give asians a bad name and some people, not all but quite a lot will think that 30yr old asian men are after young, fair girls.
Reply 36
scarlettroxane
Muslim is not a race, it is a religion. As I have posted before, I am a white british girl who is also muslim....

Exactly. The OP is obiviously a bit confused and seems to think Asian equates to Muslims methinks :s-smilie:
Reply 37
Snookercraze
Read and understand Islam better. I will ignore your moronic comments because they are so ridiculous and nonsensical.

Seriously.

You are blinded by your own flawed conviction, and I think it is you who needs to brush up on Islam.

Your local scholars need to whip you into shape, because you are blatantly an embarrassment to them if you don't even know about Muhammad's third wife.

Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad, and I refuse to believe that he did not even lay a finger on her until she was 18 or whatever.
numb3rb0y
It's moronic, ridiculous, and nonsensical to point out that Muhammad was a paedophile? The dude had sex with a nine year old.

Back then ppl were not aware of the complications associated with marriage with young aged people, it was 600 AD for crying out loud. Please do not talk about Muhammed like that? He was not breaking any law back then just like Henry vIII waas not, when he married endless numbers of women, which is illegal according to law now.
Reply 39
numb3rb0y

Oh be quiet. Do your research and learn the History. In the past Muslims weren't the only ones getting married at a young age. Culture has changed. People just pick and choose the bad bits and leave out the lessons and morals behind it.

Latest

Trending

Trending