The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Grooming of underage white girls for sex is exposed as two Asian men jailed

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
stormfire
So Howard cannot express a critique or his opinion.........

I'm not even doing that tbh. I'm only posting a story for discussion. But I was fooling myself if I expected more than the normal hysterical reactions.
jo_ukcrew03
Back then ppl were not aware of the complications associated with marriage with young aged people, it was 600 AD for crying out loud. Please do not talk about Muhammed like that? He was not breaking any law back then just like Henry vIII waas not, when he married endless numbers of women, which is illegal according to law now.

Might have been a typo, but why would you question your own request? You might need to edit that bit. :tongue:
Reply 42
stormfire
Unfortunately the thought police are not here to appease your pathetic accusations of "inciting hate".

So Howard cannot express a critique or his opinion, without be accused of "inciting hatred", probably because you cannot provide any credible response.

Islamofascists need to get a backbone and engage in a debate, rather then hiding behind the Labour-induced force field of "inciting hate".

You're the one hiding behind platitudes so as not to engage in debate. Oh no! The thought police! I'm citing political correctness so I can't be wrong, you must be suppressing me! Don't be so stupid. The fact is that religion is entirely irrelevant in this case. As people have mentioned, you wouldn't see 'Catholic', 'Church of England' or even 'Jewish' in a headline even if it was exactly the same case. I'd be willing to bet that paedophilia has a much higher rate of actually being reported when the paedophiles are muslim, due to this kind of fear-mongering. What I mean by that is say 90% of cases of paedophilia perpetrated by Muslims will be reported, while only 50% of cases of paedophilia perpetrated by white English people will be reported (just pulled those figures out of my ass - it was just to demonstrate what I mean). With that in mind, paedophilia is probably a lot less common in the muslim community.

Now why don't YOU come out from behind your 'force-field' and engage in debate?

Edit: haha, Howard, I know your type. 'UKL Debater of the Year 2004'. We have one of you in my school. Thinks they're oh-so-special with regards to debating and political opinion in general because they hold mildly controversial views. Very out-of-touch, probably overly interesting in the British Empire, and tries to engage anyone who will listen (and a lot who won't) on the topic of why liberals are ruining Britain and how the nanny state is destroying it's fine heritage.
Reply 43
stormfire
You are blinded by your own flawed conviction, and I think it is you who needs to brush up on Islam.

Your local scholars need to whip you into shape, because you are blatantly an embarrassment to them if you don't even know about Muhammad's third wife.

Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad

You stupid ****, suck my cock.
Reply 44
stormfire
You are blinded by your own flawed conviction, and I think it is you who needs to brush up on Islam.

Your local scholars need to whip you into shape, because you are blatantly an embarrassment to them if you don't even know about Muhammad's third wife.

Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad, and I refuse to believe that he did not even lay a finger on her until she was 18 or whatever.

So you know a few details about Islam and that makes it ok for you to give advice to someone else about educating themselves on Islam?

We learn about Islam everyday and Alhamdulillah we will learn more everyday until we die.
Learning about Islam never stops and you can NEVER be a perfect scholar and "whip" others into shape.
By the way, if this was just "for discussion" why was it placed under the UK Politics forum?
Khodu
Oh be quiet. Do your research and learn the History. In the past Muslims weren't the only ones getting married at a young age. Culture has changed. People just pick and choose the bad bits and leave out the lessons and morals behind it.

Makes more sense than my post beforehand! :redface:k: Woman put more thinking than testerone into what they type.....:tongue:
Reply 47
Khodu
Oh be quiet. Do your research and learn the History. In the past Muslims weren't the only ones getting married at a young age. Culture has changed. People just pick and choose the bad bits and leave out the lessons and morals behind it.

Oh yes, just because Muslims were not the only ones who abused young children makes it right. :rolleyes:

Just because it was the 'culture' back then does not make it morally acceptable. I think any human understands that it is wrong to abuse and invade the innocence of a young child.
Reply 48
Sine
The OP obviously delibrately put Muslim in the title because he is trying to get at something . Clever :rolleyes:

The Times put "muslim" in it's headline. I just posted their story.
Reply 49
And all vicars abuse children to right?
Reply 50
jo_ukcrew03
Back then ppl were not aware of the complications associated with marriage with young aged people, it was 600 AD for crying out loud.

"Back then ppl were not aware of the complications associated with treating black people as inhuman and forcing them into servitude, it was 1700 AD for crying out loud."

Shockingly, the above statement does mean slavery was cool.

jo_ukcrew03
Please do not talk about Muhammed like that?

Why? Nothing I said was factually incorrect.

jo_ukcrew03
He was not breaking any law back then

The law does not define what is right and wrong. Hitler wasn't breaking any laws when he sent millions of people to be gassed to death, but that didn't make it okay.

jo_ukcrew03
just like Henry vIII waas not, when he married endless numbers of women, which is illegal according to law now.

Henry VIII was not a polygamist.

Khodu
Oh be quiet.

No.

Khodu
Do your research and learn the History.

Pretty sure I did do my research, given that what I said was factually correct.

Khodu
In the past Muslims weren't the only ones getting married at a young age.

So if lots of people are doing something bad, that must mean it's not bad really?

Khodu
Culture has changed.

Well, no, it hasn't, not in large sections of the Muslim world. Even if it had, though, that wouldn't excuse past wrongs.

Khodu
People just pick and choose the bad bits and leave out the lessons and morals behind it.

Doing good does not excuse doing evil. And what moral lesson lies behind marrying someone too young to ever truly consent and having sex with her?
Reply 52
TheMeister
By the way, if this was just "for discussion" why was it placed under the UK Politics forum?

The UK politics sub forum is a part of the "Debate and Discussion" forum.
Reply 53
Howard
The Times put "muslim" in it's headline. I just posted their story.

WTF are you lying?? I opened your link. Muslims wasn't in the headline. :rolleyes:

It says 'Grooming of white girls for sex is exposed as two Asian men jailed'

I don't see Muslim anywhere....does anyone else ? :rolleyes:
Reply 54
stormfire
Oh yes, just because Muslims were not the only ones who abused young children makes it right. :rolleyes:

Just because it was the 'culture' back then does not make it morally acceptable. I think any human understands that it is wrong to abuse and invade the innocence of a young child.

That's why I said do your history. Where is your proof that my beloved prophet (peace be upon him) had intercourse with her? Read Hadeeths and Fatwas and Islamic books before you comment these things.
What exactly does "grooming" mean? Aside from cleaning/tidying/gussying up.
Why not run a headline saying "White man rapes white girl"?

Or maybe go to India and run a headline saying "Indian man rapes Indian girl"

???
Reply 57
Moabubaker
You stupid ****, suck my cock.

Ah yes, Islam - the religion of peace and tolerance. What an excellent ambassador you are.

Your penis is too small I'm afraid, I doubt it would even get past my lips.

You're the one hiding behind platitudes so as not to engage in debate. Oh no! The thought police! I'm citing political correctness so I can't be wrong, you must be suppressing me! Don't be so stupid. The fact is that religion is entirely irrelevant in this case. As people have mentioned, you wouldn't see 'Catholic', 'Church of England' or even 'Jewish' in a headline even if it was exactly the same case. I'd be willing to bet that paedophilia has a much higher rate of actually being reported when the paedophiles are muslim, due to this kind of fear-mongering. What I mean by that is say 90% of cases of paedophilia perpetrated by Muslims will be reported, while only 50% of cases of paedophilia perpetrated by white English people will be reported (just pulled those figures out of my ass - it was just to demonstrate what I mean). With that in mind, paedophilia is probably a lot less common in the muslim community.

Now why don't YOU come out from behind your 'force-field' and engage in debate?

tl;dr

But, you are completely ignorant and stupid if you ignore the constant headlines involving Catholic pedophiles (especially priests).

Muslims seem to have this constant victim complex.
Howard
A slightly older story this one (and not very widely reported for obvious reasons) but I wonder how widespread this sort of thing is.

Are muslims grooming underage British white girls for the purposes of sexual gratification or to lead them into prostitution? If so, surely this should be considered a race hate crime shouldn't it? Has anybody heard of a prosecution under Britain's race hate legislation?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2237940.ece

Tbh, Jews are worst, it's actually written in their scriptures that having sex with a 5 year old girl is ok.
stormfire

People were drilling each others heads late into the 15th century because they thought people who were mad were possessed by the dark knight of fat **** evil- to them it was rational and was widely practised. The same goes for this practiced 1000 years beforehand. It was something that people did not see as abuse but common practise just like it was common for people to smoke weed before they were banned.

Latest

Trending

Trending