The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Grooming of underage white girls for sex is exposed as two Asian men jailed

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Khodu
That's why I said do your history. Where is your proof that my beloved prophet (peace be upon him) had intercourse with her? Read Hadeeths and Fatwas and Islamic books before you comment these things.

Not much bias in your comments then. Where is your proof that he didn't? To marry a 6/7 year old and not touch her until she is 10+ years older is preposterous.
Reply 61
stormfire
Oh yes, just because Muslims were not the only ones who abused young children makes it right. :rolleyes:

Don't be a tit. No one said that. What it does mean is that it makes religion totally irrelevant. Jesus you're stupid.
Reply 62
Sine
WTF are you lying?? I opened your link. Muslims wasn't in the headline. :rolleyes:

It says 'Grooming of white girls for sex is exposed as two Asian men jailed'

I don't see Muslim anywhere....does anyone else ? :rolleyes:

I stand corrected. You're right. The story talks about asians, not muslims. Still, I read another version of this story somewhere and they were muslims. Not that it matters of course becaause they weren't "true muslims" obviously.
Reply 63
stormfire
Not much bias in your comments then. Where is your proof that he didn't? To marry a 6/7 year old and not touch her until she is 10+ years older is preposterous.

Did you even read what I wrote? Read hadeeths, fatwas and they discuss topics about this.
Reply 64
stormfire
To marry a 6/7 year old and not touch her until she is 10+ years older is preposterous.

I think I might just quote this for a while.
Reply 65
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
What utter :lies:

Corrected. See post 64.
Reply 66
It's the girls' fault for being stupid thickos.
Reply 67
Howard
I stand corrected. You're right. The story talks about asians, not muslims. Still, I read another version of this story somewhere and they were muslims. Not that it matters of course becaause they weren't "true muslims" obviously.

You should put this on your OP. We all make mistakes I guess.
stormfire
Oh yes, just because Muslims were not the only ones who abused young children makes it right. :rolleyes:

Just because it was the 'culture' back then does not make it morally acceptable. I think any human understands that it is wrong to abuse and invade the innocence of a young child.

Ask yourself why did he marry a nine-year old? The simple reasons were:

# To reinforce the friendly relations already existing with Abu Bakr (his closest companion).
# To educate and train Aisha so she may serve the purposes of Islam.
# To teach her to utilize her capabilities for the sake of Islam.

She also had a dream of the Prophet (PBUH).
Reply 70
Delta Usafa
What exactly does "grooming" mean? Aside from cleaning/tidying/gussying up.

Chris Hansen: Take a seat, no take a seat, don't worry about the cameras.

Paedophile: I'm out of here. Oh ****. I knew I shouldn't of come in. Damn, I'm a police officer... ****!

Chris Hansen: Now are you dasiychain7: did you say on line that you wanted to meet Charlotte989, for something more serious, maybe have her kiss you in places she shouldn't? She is 14 years old.

Paedophile: Ok ****, ****, **** *runs*

FBI: on the ground, arms behind your head.

Try watching episode 1108: Southpark: Le Petite Tourettes.

Or To Catch a Predator.
Howard
The Times put "muslim" in it's headline. I just posted their story.

Where?
Reply 72
Yuffie
It's the girls' fault for being stupid thickos.

Great. Underage girls get sexually abused by adult men and it's their fault.:rolleyes: Your moral compass needs adjusting.
Reply 73
Howard

loool dude, you're funny. No, the religion doesn't matter. It was a disgusting act either way.Yes, that is not what Islam teaches. :rolleyes: You only put Muslims in the title to maximise your views/replies when everyone knows it is totally irrelevent to the story. Why does it matter if they are Christian, Jew, Sikh or Muslim. They are still two sickos who should get punished!
Reply 74
stormfire

tl;dr

But, you are completely ignorant and stupid if you ignore the constant headlines involving Catholic pedophiles (especially priests).

Muslims seem to have this constant victim complex.

I'm actually an atheist, so which religion it is doesn't bother me. And this 'victim complex' is because people like try to point out any POSSIBLE hint that SOMEONE who is Islamic MAY not be perfect. Just get over your prejudice hidden behind a thin veil of trying to seem like you're just debating.
Reply 75
Khodu

You should put this on your OP. We all make mistakes I guess.

To err is human.
Reply 76
Snookercraze
Ask yourself why did he marry a nine-year old? The simple reasons were:

# To reinforce the friendly relations already existing with Abu Bakr (his closest companion).
# To educate and train Aisha so she may serve the purposes of Islam.
# To teach her to utilize her capabilities for the sake of Islam.

She also had a dream of the Prophet (PBUH).

Jesus existed before the Prophet, in a time of more brutality and vices. Yet, he didn't manage to carry out so many immoral acts.
To be a pedant, it doesn't mention Islam or Muslims anywhere in this article; it refers to them as asian men. <> muslim.

It's like pointing to this story and saying there is a new crusade being started by the Christians to wipe out Islam!

I might just post another topic saying "White Britain! There's a immigrant Muslim paedophile living under your child's bed!!", But I think the daily mail ran that story last week...
Howard

I read somewhere Howard is a duck.
Reply 79
stormfire
Ah yes, Islam - the religion of peace and tolerance. What an excellent ambassador you are.

Your penis is too small I'm afraid, I doubt it would even get past my lips.

Mate, my penis is so big, ill make you suffocate to death.

I said that because you made me angry, your arguments are really stupid. You think you know more about Islam than all us muslim members, which is why your coming up with this crap. I honestly advise you to read up regarding the subject. This was a tradition which was followed in those days, and he did not even have sexual intercourse until she became a proper women, it was only you could say verbal marriage, but he did not live with her or have sexual intercourse with her at 6.

Latest

Trending

Trending