The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

What do they say about women with big feet

Scroll to see replies

My mum said she overheard a nurse talking to another nurse about how, generally, the bigger a woman's feet are, the wider her hips are. Does makes sense for me as i have size 8 feet and size 14 hips, and it rings true with my friends too, but at the same time i know many exceptions, so it can't be that true :rolleyes:

(edit: after seeing a couple of replies, seems like there might be a pattern after all :smile:)
Reply 41
Er....

Bad Athlete's foot?
Reply 42
groovy_naynay
My mum said she overheard a nurse talking to another nurse about how, generally, the bigger a woman's feet are, the wider her hips are. Does makes sense for me as i have size 8 feet and size 14 hips, and it rings true with my friends too, but at the same time i know many exceptions, so it can't be that true :rolleyes:

it is true. im a size 6 on the top and a size 10 bottom and size 8 feet
Yea, I heard that the larger your feet are, the wider the gap in your pelvis, rather than your pelvis itself (although there is obvious correlation there!). Works for me - I'm a 7-8 and have the hips of... something with lots of hip. I really am made to pop out babies all over the place...
Reply 44
Big vajayjay?
Reply 45
Loose fanny.
Reply 46
blahhh
I have size 9 feet! :biggrin: and I'm 5 foot 11...so maybe thats why :tongue:

I'm with you! Size 9 feet and just under 6 foot tall :biggrin:
It's bloody hard finding nice shoes...
Reply 47
They are clowns o.O

No nevermind someone beat me.
Reply 48
for everyone who finds it hard to find shoes try evans, i so happy to see size 11 shoes, wide feet, though im an 8 sometimes 9.
...wide vagina?
caroline147
They're less desirable as wives than women with small feet.
Why? They can't stand as close to the oven.
:awesome:

I have big feet. But I'm the first of my friends to get engaged. Failed theory!! Or an exception to the rule...
What size is classed as 'big'?
gingerbread_traveller
Big shoes? Serious reppage to anyone who gets the movie where that's from.

Haha I think they say it in Notting Hill?
Reply 53
nnnomi

Ohh I know :mad:
Reply 54
They're all shloppy and clumsy :biggrin:
farhaz_j
hahaha once a size9 customer overheard me call her a beast and tried to complain about me..:rolleyes:

usually the women i come across with really big feet are really tall or fat, usually african / afro-caribbean..but once a reallllyyy pretty girl came in and asked to try on size 8s..i was so confused :frown:

Thanks. :rolleyes: I'm a size 9. :yep:
Reply 56
nnnomi

cant wear heels either coz the midgets complian :tongue: :wink:
nnnomi

I'm about a 9 - sometimes an 8, depends where I am though - and I've found that in any shoe shop, shoe designers seem to think that we're allergic to nice shoes or something, cos they're all hideous :frown: I very rarely find shoes I like in my size, and on the rare occasion I do, they're really expensive!
farhaz_j
hahaha once a size9 customer overheard me call her a beast and tried to complain about me..:rolleyes:

usually the women i come across with really big feet are really tall or fat, usually african / afro-caribbean..but once a reallllyyy pretty girl came in and asked to try on size 8s..i was so confused :frown:

I'd complain about you too ¬_¬ Knobhead.
Priscilla J
cant wear heels either coz the midgets complian :tongue: :wink:

:laugh: . . . I like that comment . . :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending