The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Jehuty^

Oh Jehu, don't be like that!

I love you too! :love:
You guys have been unusually quiet today. What's wrong?
They've been kidnapped... by aliens.

Ununited map updated, the STANDBY PLAN BRAVO NINER GRAN AJEDREZ PHASE ONE is activated, Paris is highlighted, the treasure hunt is on. Tres interesting. Wish I could get to Paris though >.>
Uprising confirmed as the new Muse single.
:awesome:

So I'm assuming those Musers storming around Rue du Perche, Paris will be the uprising? :p:
Dammit, why couldn't my credit card come sooner!? >.<

That being said, I wouldn't actually be able to go Paris anyway cos I don't have a passport :/
Moroseblight
:awesome:

So I'm assuming those Musers storming around Rue du Perche, Paris will be the uprising? :p:

No, the song to come from the whole treasure hunt is United States of Eurasia, hence the map of Eurasia, but the first song to be released as a single from the album will be Uprising.
Do you reckon there's people camping there now?
Reply 188
I sincerely hope not. Fandom going too far that would be!

When is le single coming anyway, any date given?
Dinendal Leralonde
Dammit, why couldn't my credit card come sooner!? >.<

That being said, I wouldn't actually be able to go Paris anyway cos I don't have a passport :/

What the hell they're all flooding Paris (and then presumably five other cities) just for some single from The Resistance? Have I missed something?

EDIT: Ohhh I see now. USB pen finder gets tickets and band meets. That person then unlocks the region using a code on the USB pen. If I found the pen I'd be, like, "yeah, send me 10 bob and I'll unlock it". I'd make a fooooooortune!

I am confused.
if I didn't have somewhere I have to be for the next four days i'd be very tempted to take a visit to Paris and have a little camp out.. you'll get to visit Paris too so it's not all bad :p:
Feck going to Paris.
Stray_talk
Feck going to Paris.

You lack adventure Stray :p:
Melting Sugar.
You lack adventure Stray :p:

:tongue:

Actually I've no desire to go to France really. And why not somewhere in the UK ey? They're fecking BRITISH!
Stray_talk
:tongue:

Actually I've no desire to go to France really. And why not somewhere in the UK ey? They're fecking BRITISH!

Because the UK isn't in Eurasia :emo:
Melting Sugar.
Because the UK isn't in Eurasia :emo:

Yer tis, part of Europe ain't we I'm pretty sure...
Muse have MASSES of French fans. As many as their British ones. I'm still confused thou, but I take it theres an e-mail or something
Stray_talk
Yer tis, part of Europe ain't we I'm pretty sure...

If it's going by the book 1984.

Quick Reply

Latest