The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

I love it when the muse thread are drunk :smile:
woo. there should be an IRL drunk party
museobsessed
woo. there should be an IRL drunk party

Anything less than severe inebriation by the time the doors open at Wembley will be unacceptable :p:
but if i'm drunk i'll dehydate in the pit and faint. not fun
I don't drink at gigs... afterwards is another matter!
agreed
oh hai.

I've neglected the Muse these past few months, I think I deserve a beating.
omg! you're back!!!!
what have you been doing?!
Yeah I don't drink before gigs either, it must be said. I kinda like the idea in theory though, even if it would be completely stupid :p:

Stray_talk
oh hai.

OH HAI ABU HANZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stray_talk
oh hai.

I'll give you a beating... :sexface: With my sexy stick :sexface:
Morning people. Yes I know its 8am. i'm going to work, that i'm not getting paid for :facepalm:
What a mistake. I've been for STI checks this morning. Not particularly enjoyable but hey.
oh well, its fun and interesting and relevant to my degree and stuff. not too much of a fail. being paid would just make it perfect.
boo SIT checks
Dinendal Leralonde
I'll give you a beating... :sexface: With my sexy stick :sexface:

Is that like a spirit stick but not for cheerleaders?
Stray_talk
Is that like a spirit stick but not for cheerleaders?

It can be used by cheerleaders if they so wish :wink:
museobsessed

boo SIT checks

Better than not knowing if you've got one and then becoming infertile or something. Anyway, I don't think i've got one, i just want to be on tip top condition for travelling this summer. Kinda left it a bit late but meh.
hothedgehog
What a mistake. I've been for STI checks this morning. Not particularly enjoyable but hey.

Yeahhhh. Din's STIs are potent enough that any forum members within 150 miles should get tested. Pheebs especially. I'm off right now myself actually :lol:
Tis true... i think we're specially in trouble in the muse thread... i should have mentioned it.
JohnnySPal
Yeahhhh. Din's STIs are potent enough that any forum members within 150 miles should get tested. Pheebs especially. I'm off right now myself actually :lol:

You bastard. It's clearly Jehu that's the dirty one, if only because he's not here to defend himself.
well in that case i'm doomed... I actually met him in real life once :O

Quick Reply

Latest