The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Jehuty^
No :p:

Then what good are you!!? :spank:
he is the almighty leader, don't spank him!
Reply 982
No, continue :teeth:
:spank:
And now I can't get Jeh's sexual antics out of my head :sad:

I think it's time we got another pic of his sister :awesome: Preferably one that would fit into the knickers thread :teeth:
sure, as long as we get you two as well :p:
museobsessed
sure, as long as we get you two as well :p:

Wait...What?
pictures. of you two. underwear. :woo:
They STILL haven't sold the pre-sale tickets? Bloody hell...

I'm off to the Lakes and won't be coming back until the Saturday. Could I really do a Windermere - Teignmouth train ride? :tongue:enis:
Also, I just realised: Teignmouth = World exclusive plays of many new Resistance tracks. Probably.
museobsessed
pictures. of you two. underwear. :woo:

:eek:

I reckon it should be one-for-one. So, since you've gone ahead and done some, Jeh should. Then it's my turn when Hann or MS do a set :p:
Reply 991
Should I post in this thread? :awesome:
Jehuty^

sure
JohnnySPal
Also, I just realised: Teignmouth = World exclusive plays of many new Resistance tracks. Probably.

yup, and general homecoming awesomeness with hopefully many old tracks too! can't wait
Jehuty^

I don't personally mind, as I'm not into seeing other guys in their underwear. Just don't want any of the girls to go posting in the knickers thread, cos I don't have my sub back yet.
museobsessed
you didn't pm me back :frown:

Now who's not answering whom, hmmm? :hmmm:
I went to bed! thats allowed right? I shall respond now :biggrin:

Theres a pre sale this morning too. At this rate they won't sell them all :s-smilie:
museobsessed
I went to bed! thats allowed right? I shall respond now :biggrin:

Theres a pre sale this morning too. At this rate they won't sell them all :s-smilie:

It's not, if you don't invite me! :hmmm:
Reply 998
Ack, I booked my tickets to the Teignmouth gig but realised I can't actually go on that day :frown: So I'm selling a pair for the Saturday show. They are Print-At-Home tickets so I can give you the ticket link straight away. Please PM me if interested!
What the hell are you all doing today!!? Need someone to banter and/or flirt with! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest