The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

OMG MUSE ARE THE SEX haha

I went to see them live in Teignmouth on Saturday, absolutely brilliant!

Can't wait for the album to come out :biggrin:

Who else went to the 'Seaside Rendevous' gigs?
I now have Undisclosed Desires stuck in my head...

WHY THANK YOU MUSE.MU!
The remix of Uprising DOES OFFEND (my ears) YEAH!
Dil-Emma

yup. hate it
I'm considering just waiting for the CD now just to buy it (though i never buy CDs on release dates, as i usually wait for them to come down in price but it is Muse!). If it's not out in the next 2 or 3 days i probably will anyway!
Dil-Emma

Eugh, how are they allowed to bastardise songs like that!!?
Dinendal Leralonde
Eugh, how are they allowed to bastardise songs like that!!?

It's truly disgusting! I sit laughing at it every time it comes up on the media player.
I would quite like to see a video for Uprising - really loved Cydonia's one.
Dil-Emma
It's truly disgusting! I sit laughing at it every time it comes up on the media player.

You've still got that **** on your media player? If I were you, I'd have deleted that ************ by now.

Oh, and how are you liking my sig BTW? :awesome:
Dinendal Leralonde
You've still got that **** on your media player? If I were you, I'd have deleted that ************ by now.

Oh, and how are you liking my sig BTW? :awesome:

Haha I'm talking about the Muse one, I don't use media player, I is a Mac person, innit blud?

I was going to comment in the last comment I posted... I must have forgotten whilst typing - oh dear! - I think it's awesome.
I loves my Dexter I do :grin:
Twitter seems to think The Resistance has leaked.

Oh happy day :party:
yeah it has apparently, but all the muse sites i go on have banned people from talking about it, so will have to do some detective work :holmes:
Listening right now.

MK Ultra is already one of my new favourites.
Must... not... listen...
Oh God. Leaks piss me off. Why are people so desparate they can't wait a few more days? Its disrespectful to the artist.
Meh. It's not as if I'm not going to buy the album anyway (It's worth £10 just to have that album artwork sitting on my shelf :biggrin:). And I doubt Muse are unhappy that so many thousands of people are as desperate as you say they are to hear the new album or that they are currently the third highest trending topic on Twitter thus given them free promotion.
I can confirm the leak by taking a quick look at a trusty warez forum i regularly visit for downloading :coma:

Think i might just wait for the album to buy it anyway. May as well, so close to launch now, what's one week to the wait we've been experiencing up to now. And besides i'm not really excited for it so just buying the album should make me excited :biggrin:
Reply 1197
MK Ultra is awesome.
Omg
anyone else crack up when matt starts singing in french?

Quick Reply

Latest