The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

natty_d
Oooh that was cutting, MS :puppyeyes: :sad:

I think MJ and Muse are probably my 2 favourite artists of all time. :moon:

I realised after I posted that that that could've been a little harsh. Forgive me? :rose: :puppyeyes:

Oh and as well as Citizen Erased i'd be a pretty happy bunny if Dark Shines was played.
Melting Sugar.
I realised after I posted that that that could've been a little harsh. Forgive me? :rose: :puppyeyes:

Oh and as well as Citizen Erased i'd be a pretty happy bunny if Dark Shines was played.

It's cool :giggle: I must see Muse, I don't want Matt to die :afraid:

Dark Shines :coma: I've always wanted to go to a gig where they play Megalomania, Hyper Music and Uno. :daydreaming: But Stockholm Syndrome would be more likely so I'd take that :coma: :moon:
natty_d
It's cool :giggle: I must see Muse, I don't want Matt to die :afraid:

Dark Shines :coma: I've always wanted to go to a gig where they play Megalomania, Hyper Music and Uno. :daydreaming: But Stockholm Syndrome would be more likely so I'd take that :coma: :moon:

:coma:

OH and Muscle Museum obvs. :mmm:
If they played the entire Showbiz album I think it'd melt with delight. However, I am a realist and this is not going to happen :puppyeyes:
Stray_talk
If they played the entire Showbiz album I think it'd melt with delight. However, I am a realist and this is not going to happen :puppyeyes:

Indeed. :smile:
Hate This & I'll Love You, Sober, Overdue, Filip (especially) are all forgotten so regularly. Filip is an amazing song tbh :yep:

I'd love it if they played Screenager too. The beginning of that song always gives me shivers.
ooooor they could just play all the albums ever ever they made and all the songs ever ever they created.

:awesome:
Stray_talk
ooooor they could just play all the albums ever ever they made and all the songs ever ever they created.

:awesome:

I like the sound of that :coma:

How long would that gig be though? :p:
Reply 1587

:coma:
Reply 1588
natty_d
I like the sound of that :coma:

How long would that gig be though? :p:

Not long enough :frown:
Stray_talk
I do not like this throbbing shafty members stuff. Quit it yo.

No. You don't like it, do you?

You love it!
museobsessed
exactly... mostly because its more like a short disfigued finger :p:

That's it, I'm going to have to punish you :whip:
Stray_talk
Soooo to bring it back around to Muse again and back on topic: What do you think will be played at the gigs and what do you hope will?

They have to play Bliss otherwise I shall cry. P.s. Ben dye your hair damnit :tongue:

I believe they said they will be playing Exogenesis, which makes JohnnySPal very happy :yep:

I bet we'll be seeing the jazzy Cave on a few other dates too, which is fiiiine by me!

If they drop Plug In Baby rather than another, better song I'll be happy. Good song but I'm getting sick of it now.

Bliss would be epic, I like your thinking.

Hyper Chondriac Music would be BRILLIANT. I think Din's more likely to actually get some MUSEsoc action than that, though... :p:
Bliss :love:
JohnnySPal
Hyper Chondriac Music would be BRILLIANT. I think Din's more likely to actually get some action than that, though... :p:

Fixed :dry:

I know it's a hope in vain, but I'd like to see them perform Dead Star. Probably never going to happen though :sad:
Glorious? Easily?
most unrealistic requests ever
Reply 1595
Fury :coma:
A cover of Radiohead's Paranoid Android? :p:
museobsessed
Glorious? Easily?
most unrealistic requests ever

Map Of Your Head? :coma:
Do We Need This? :coma:
Jimmy Kane? :coma: :coma:
Coma? :coma:
The Groove? :coma: :coma: :coma:

B-sides gig ftw :yep: :moon:
natty_d
Map Of Your Head? :coma:
Do We Need This? :coma:
Jimmy Kane? :coma: :coma:
Coma? :coma:
The Groove? :coma: :coma: :coma:

B-sides gig ftw :yep: :moon:

Natania are you going to a gig?
cadaeibfeceh
Natania are you going to a gig?

Unfortunately, Sam :no:

I want to see if I can get a ticket off E-bay for the o2 gigs though. Probably cost an arm and a leg :afraid:

Last time I saw Muse was 2006 :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest