The Student Room Group

Dragon's Den Soc

Scroll to see replies

I assume a stagehand takes it some up service elevator. The stairs are just there for show.
Reply 181
I think there is probably a good lift somewhere in the building (old warehouse). There is a whole other side to the set as well so probably another entrance route there.
Reply 182
impervious
I assume a stagehand takes it some up service elevator. The stairs are just there for show.

That's what I was thinking, but it must be a huge elevator, something that you don't often see inside. Whatever they do, it must disrupt the goblin who lives downstairs...
I would presume it's just a stage in a ground-floor studio, why go to the trouble of putting it at the top of a building?
Reply 184
Ok so new series starts tonight, I thought it would be a good time to revive this soc. :smile:
Reply 185
Welcome new members. :hi:

theseeker
x

rjtrader
x

anemoskkk
x

El_Extrano
x
I don't remember if I'm apart of this!

Been waiting for ages for the new series.

I was watching This Morning and Peter Jones and Duncan Banantyne were on. They said todays one of the craziest episodes ever!
Reply 187
The Stig
I don't remember if I'm apart of this!

Been waiting for ages for the new series.

I was watching This Morning and Peter Jones and Duncan Banantyne were on. They said todays one of the craziest episodes ever!

I don't think you are, it's not listed in your My Societies list anyway.

I watched This Morning too, musta missed it. :colonhash:
Reply 188
Peter and Duncan were also on The Chris Moyles Show yesterday morning, I was half asleep but I'm sure I heard Peter say that todays episode features the next big thing since Levi Roots' Reggae Reggae Sauce.
Reply 189
...Dragons Den is starting.
Reply 190
What have they done to the intro? :s-smilie:
seriously dude I'm a bit late but thanks so much for reminding me!
ahh peter jones is BEAUTIFUL :smile:
We have 'Living with Brucie' on Channel 4 :facepalm2:
Reply 194
We have Midsummer Murders on. It is about a golf course :facepalm2:
Reply 195
I will catch it on iplayer later.
thisispuremadness
ahh peter jones is BEAUTIFUL :smile:

deborah meaden :sogood:
Reply 197
That Katie and Alex wedding show thing is on. It's crap. He's a moron. Come to think about it, he's learning from the best.
Reply 198
Currently being 'Sky+'d

They have the world's best job.
iainthegreat
deborah meaden :sogood:

LOLWUT? :lolwut:

Theo :love: and James :love: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest