The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yep..thank u very much!
So they both react, its just one dissolves, so no ppt is seen? Thank u both
Reply 181
Does anyone have any notes for 3B like tips on how to do the practical assessment or even the coursework?

Thanks,
Ray
Reply 182
do u have all the notes for unit 1 for the exam in jan>?
Reply 183
hei..Thanks a lot for the notes, its great. Unit two notes would be in handy
Reply 184
Hey,
Does anybody have any past papers for Edexcel? Specifically Units 2, 3a and 3b, but also Unit 1 if possible? I've searched everywhere for them, and i know some are available to buy, but if you look at the selection in the EdExcel shop, they're pretty limited, and i imagine a lot of schools give them out for free. Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Phill
Reply 185
I also need them please,

but the main reason I wanted to post here is firstly to thank you for all these fantastic notes

and secondly to ask for your notes on unit 1.7, I looked in the whole thread and couldn't find them
Reply 186
Hi
Does anyone know when the unit 1 test in January will be?
Thanks
Reply 187
=O

Thank You! You can't believe the time you've saved me... And the fact that I've learnt more reading your notes than what my teacher taught me >_<
Thanks for the notes dude!
Reply 189
wooah thanks a lot dude!!
how come i cant access them...
is it because im new or what....
its cool i got it, thanks for the great notes
thanks 4 the notes =D
Reply 194
hey thanks for the revision notes very kind of you to take all that time and doing them. so just thanking you to show i really appreciate it!! :biggrin:
Reply 195
Major propz on them notes magician..
Greatly appreciated!
-1-
Woo thanks for those notes!
I'm resitting unit 1 and unit 2, and doing unit 4 as well, so got loads of revision 2 do!
is there no topic 1.7 up?
Hey did you ever do the Unit 1.7 part?
Its the group 7 elements!
Just wondering
Reply 199
I don't think it was ever up!

Maybe he hasn't done it!

Latest