The Student Room Group

If anyone whats any tips on how to get all A*s, comment below happy to help

Original post by sarah0909

In which subjects?

Looking for A* grades in physics and further maths (possibly chemistry as well).

chemistry biology maths further maths psychology
Reply 3
Original post by MindMax2000
In which subjects?

Looking for A* grades in physics and further maths (possibly chemistry as well).

Sorry Economics, History and Business. But a tip is to look for online revision notes, these were great for me

Heya!
The best way is to practice by topic. Do revision notes, mind maps, flashcards etc. Once you learned the material, do practice questions to ensure you understood the material. For sciences, Study Mind offers tons of free resources from practice questions to revision notes by topic if it helps :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Sorry Economics, History and Business. But a tip is to look for online revision notes, these were great for me

im in year 12 doing history and economics (and french) so I'd really appreciate any tips you have!
for economics, what advice do you have for essay structures (i do edexcel) - i normally get good marks on them but also have no idea how you are actually meant to write them so don't feel very confident or secure in my approach.
for history, what resources would you recommend and how do you go about revision considering how content heavy the subject is?

Im doing Econ Business and Psychology Any tips for me?

Quick Reply

Latest