The Student Room Group

cognito

i do edexcel combined science and i want to use cognito, for anyone who's used cognito in their gcses, what grade has it helped you achieve?
Original post by ku2006
i do edexcel combined science and i want to use cognito, for anyone who's used cognito in their gcses, what grade has it helped you achieve?

I didn't use it but my sister did for her GCSEs, she was predicted a 6-5 and she walked out with an 8-7 and all she did was watch cognate videos, make notes and do the cognito quizzes on their website.

Just for reference, I think cognito bases their content off the AQA specification so it might be worth asking your teacher if cognito is good considering you're doing a different exam board or if cognito does edexcel too.
Reply 2
Original post by JA03
I didn't use it but my sister did for her GCSEs, she was predicted a 6-5 and she walked out with an 8-7 and all she did was watch cognate videos, make notes and do the cognito quizzes on their website.

Just for reference, I think cognito bases their content off the AQA specification so it might be worth asking your teacher if cognito is good considering you're doing a different exam board or if cognito does edexcel too.

ooo okay thank you!
Original post by ku2006

Heya!
If you are looking for extra resources check out Study Mind! there are plenty of free revision notes and practice questions all done by topic which can help you with your revision :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 4
Original post by ku2006

I got 9s in biology and chemistry because I used cognito.

Quick Reply

Latest