OCR A2 Criminal Law Exam June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AverageExcellence
There was no non fatal questions for section B, but it was a decent guess

Ahhh I thought defences for non fatals came up in section B? :smile:
Original post by Jfoster24
Ahhh I thought defences for non fatals came up in section B? :smile:

Well the situation was Non fatal but it was just general defences like duress, intoxication, self defence.

I did the insanity question, the defence question and the attempts question. Felt it went pretty good :smile: wbu?
Reply 22
Original post by AverageExcellence
Well the situation was Non fatal but it was just general defences like duress, intoxication, self defence.

I did the insanity question, the defence question and the attempts question. Felt it went pretty good :smile: wbu?

I see, I didn't really read it properly because I was so pleased causation/invol came up in section B :smile:

I did the Non fatals essay, and the strict liability/non fatal dilemma board. You?
Original post by Jfoster24
I see, I didn't really read it properly because I was so pleased causation/invol came up in section B :smile:

I did the Non fatals essay, and the strict liability/non fatal dilemma board. You?

I wouldnt have minded the causation but i didnt have time to like fully cover the manslaughter paragraphs but i was fairly solid with the defences. Hopefully got 103/120 for an A* :biggrin: but id be happy wih just an A.

Its a nightmare to learn all them different cases and the like but ive literally been revising like night and day for the last 3 weeks for it. People say laws easy, but there SOOO much to know for it id much rather do a history or english test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending