The Student Room Group

OCR A-LEVEL PSYCHOLOGY PAPER 3 (H567/03) - 3rd June [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 3rd June PM
Length: 2 hours

Good luck!
Hey fellow Psychology Students!

Recently, I've been looking at ways to expand on the success of the weekly Study Together sessions we’re running every Tuesday evenings (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7443741) and one idea we’ve had is to run similar sessions for students studying Psychology :biggrin:.

The idea would be to have weekly sessions lasting an hour where you can come online and revise Psychology with other students. It feels like it could be a great way to build confidence with the content, as well as being a fun and sociable way to get some studying done.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in! If so, please comment on this post!
Hii, yes I would love this as I’m barely passing psych as it. Is there other revision sessions for the other 2 papers. And any resources that you could provide?
Original post by Maariya02
Hii, yes I would love this as I’m barely passing psych as it. Is there other revision sessions for the other 2 papers. And any resources that you could provide?

it's for psychology in general, so you can revise anything and everything! would evenings at the weekend work for you? you can let me know here: A-level Psychology Study Group 2023-2024 - Page 4 - The Student Room
Original post by Scotland Yard

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.
General Information
Date/Time: 3rd June PM
Length: 2 hours
Good luck!

does anybody have any predictions on what will be on the paper?
Original post by beth888393938
does anybody have any predictions on what will be on the paper?

I do criminal and sport and from looking at past papers I reckon it will be Hall and Player for criminal and maybe Kroll and Krenshaw for sport - anyone have predictions for the big question on mental health?
Original post by lumiller
I do criminal and sport and from looking at past papers I reckon it will be Hall and Player for criminal and maybe Kroll and Krenshaw for sport - anyone have predictions for the big question on mental health?

I don’t think Kroll and krenshaw because I’m pretty sure that was last year. Also unlikely to be Zajonc cause it’s already come up twice. I think it might be Munroe-Chandler for sport. You’re right on Hall and player it has a really high chance of coming up for criminal.
(edited 1 day ago)
Original post by Bribri08
I don’t think Kroll and krenshaw because I’m pretty sure that was last year. Also unlikely to be Zajonc cause it’s already come up twice. I think it might be Munroe-Chandler for sport. You’re right on Hall and player it has a really high chance of coming up for criminal.

Do you do both sport and criminal too?? :smile:
Original post by lumiller
Do you do both sport and criminal too?? :smile:

Yup😭
Original post by Bribri08
Yup😭

I hate sport, all sounds the same to me (aside from zajonc) but that wont come up unfortunately
love criminal though, annoyingly my two fav studies have been within the last 2 years and im PRAYING memon and higham wont be asked

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending