The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
hams
wouldnt last year be this year then?
sorry i am really really slow

Yes, last year's finale in Oz, was screened this year on UK screens.
Reply 1841
I'm really sorry peeps, I missed most of this week's eps, just saw the one where Lil was in hospital and needs a liver transplant (btw, speaking as a final yr medical student, there is no way Lil has primary biliary cirrhosis, but that's Neighbours medical accuracy for you!!)
Anyway, I want to know if Boyd and Sky are back together, cause I saw the ep last week where Sky dumped him for telling Stingray about Lana??
Reply 1842
anita_xx
I'm really sorry peeps, I missed most of this week's eps, just saw the one where Lil was in hospital and needs a liver transplant (btw, speaking as a final yr medical student, there is no way Lil has primary biliary cirrhosis, but that's Neighbours medical accuracy for you!!)
Anyway, I want to know if Boyd and Sky are back together, cause I saw the ep last week where Sky dumped him for telling Stingray about Lana??

Yes, they are, but they break up for a while and I think they will break up again after they get back together.

So, not a lot happening there. :biggrin:
Sky and Boyd are back together, But Lana has officially "come out" to everyone at Brandon or whatever his name was party
When does Karl find out about Izzys baby?

I can see him and Izzy getting married but at the vital moment Darcy/Gus reappears and spills the beans :biggrin:
Reply 1845
afireinside©
When does Karl find out about Izzys baby?

I can see him and Izzy getting married but at the vital moment Darcy/Gus reappears and spills the beans :biggrin:

The Karl'Izzy story is going to run for ages yet. But it'll come out eventually as the producers have hinted at Karl and Susan getting back together.

One of the two you mentioned will attempt to stop their wedding - will it or will it not go ahead? Stay tuned! :biggrin:
My Good buddy HK give me this Spoiler about Izzy and Carls wedding if anyones interested highlight this > Izzy Leaves Carl at the Alter Ok so it's not a big spoiler but still :smile:
Reply 1847
Sparkey
My Good buddy HK give me this Spoiler about Izzy and Carls wedding if anyones interested highlight this > Izzy Leaves Carl at the Alter Ok so it's not a big spoiler but still :smile:

Nicely done Sparkey!

One thing though - it's spelt with a K! :biggrin:
Reply 1848
I hope the luka/serena storyline doesn't get as gross as the one that was in casualty (where they were seeing each other for ages and sleeping together, then found out that they were bro + sis and carried on sleeping together!!!!!!) - that was just wrong. Eew.
I've missed the whole of last weeks Neighbours as I've been working- if Lil needs a liver transplant, why would Luka be tested, seeing as he doesn't know he's family? And since when did Lil get ill?! And I take it Luka isn't David's? But he's meant to be 18, Serena is 15 right? Well thats not much of a difference if Lil had to give him away and then met David and had Serena...I think i'm getting far too much into it *remembers Neighbours is not real* :rolleyes:
Chicken
I've missed the whole of last weeks Neighbours as I've been working- if Lil needs a liver transplant, why would Luka be tested, seeing as he doesn't know he's family? And since when did Lil get ill?! And I take it Luka isn't David's? But he's meant to be 18, Serena is 15 right? Well thats not much of a difference if Lil had to give him away and then met David and had Serena...I think i'm getting far too much into it *remembers Neighbours is not real* :rolleyes:

luka said he wud get tested jus to try and help.

sernea is 16, tht why she asked Karl for contracetptive pills.
Amb1
I hope the luka/serena storyline doesn't get as gross as the one that was in casualty (where they were seeing each other for ages and sleeping together, then found out that they were bro + sis and carried on sleeping together!!!!!!) - that was just wrong. Eew.

its not that gross. notign wrong with love.
Neighbours has stopped for Christmas - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1853
I'm really gonna miss Neighbours! The period between 5.35 and 6.00 will feel so empty for the next 2 weeks :frown: lol sssaaaaddd. Hmm I'll get over it I'm sure.
Reply 1854
hey rose:biggrin:
i know :frown:
there are too many neighbours breaks throughout the year..wimbledon, xmas, then all the bank hols..:rolleyes:
we are never gona get to the end of the karl izzy thing :rolleyes:
Reply 1855
neha p
hey rose:biggrin:
i know :frown:
there are too many neighbours breaks throughout the year..wimbledon, xmas, then all the bank hols..:rolleyes:
we are never gona get to the end of the karl izzy thing :rolleyes:

If Five were to bid for the contract for Neighbours and get it, it would be screened every weekday of the year, as Home and Away is at the moment.
Oh my. I know what is going to happen to Harrold in Jan. :frown:
whaT?!
I know what happens to Harold as well, or at least i think its harold.

All i'll say is that its something to do with the heart

Moo
Reply 1859
_mad_moo_
I know what happens to Harold as well, or at least i think its harold.

All i'll say is that its something to do with the heart

Moo

411 doesn't know - and I don't think the thing you are talking about will be Harold........

Latest