The Student Room Group

Taking advantage of

Today my neighbour won on the horses said going buy some fish chips brought nothing took me to sgt peppers were got me buying the drink am feeling very depressed women acting sleazy in front of me,should been barred were not,I need to move cannot afford to neighbour knocking on my door everyday asking for money not paying back !!!
Reply 1
Control what you have control over - Money and your own mind.

Never lend (you will never get it back) Never borrow (you will be the loser)

Practice saying 'No' You are a useful 'idiot' because you buy the drink and lend the money. You can refuse to go with your neighbours.

The more you give, the more people will want to take it. Stand up for yourself, and refuse to give any more money away.

Believe that one day you will be in a better place to live. Plan for it, do the best you can today and never lose hope that tomorrow is a better day.
Reply 2
Good advice I already take notice as never go to clock pub anymore that in Newcastle as my family that sit in there everyday not pay back what owed me!!!
Original post by Muttly
Control what you have control over - Money and your own mind.

Never lend (you will never get it back) Never borrow (you will be the loser)

Practice saying 'No' You are a useful 'idiot' because you buy the drink and lend the money. You can refuse to go with your neighbours.

The more you give, the more people will want to take it. Stand up for yourself, and refuse to give any more money away.

Believe that one day you will be in a better place to live. Plan for it, do the best you can today and never lose hope that tomorrow is a better day.
Reply 3
Maybe you should buy more money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending