The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by siddy19
heyy.. im going to bradford to study foundation clinical sciences, staying at the green :smile:

Hey Siddy, I'll be on your course =) although in Dennis Bellamy, not The Green. Excited??
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 41
Hi there,

Second year pharmacy student here and lived at Haria House last year. I wouldn't advise to stay at haria as it can become depressing most times lol. They dont have windows in the kitchen its just designed awfully and the rooms are really small. I'm staying at the green (ensuite) next year and it looks amazing.

If you're gonna be studying pharmacy next year feel free to contact me if you have any questions, i also have a lot of past papers/cw which would REALLY help during your course.
Reply 42
I should be going to Bradford in Sept studying Digital Media BSc and staying in Forster Halls. Can't wait :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by Ahmed_7
Hi there,

Second year pharmacy student here and lived at Haria House last year. I wouldn't advise to stay at haria as it can become depressing most times lol. They dont have windows in the kitchen its just designed awfully and the rooms are really small. I'm staying at the green (ensuite) next year and it looks amazing.

If you're gonna be studying pharmacy next year feel free to contact me if you have any questions, i also have a lot of past papers/cw which would REALLY help during your course.

im hoping to get into pharmacy this year and staying at the green :smile: just need to wait another 2 weeks for the verdict....
also, can i ask what grades you got?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 44
if you have a car haria is the best place to live other than that choose which ever place you like
Original post by D*Star

Original post by D*Star
SNAP! : ) im doing pharmacy in bradford in sept too. nd im staying at the green dont no which one to choose though out of town house and ensuite. which one r u doing. what r ur grades like for me its gonna be really hrd for me to get a b in bio, i need straight bs in unit 4,5,6. thats gonna b hrd. in unt 4 i got an E. eek

hve u booked ur accomadation yet. where r u from. im from doncaster.

I am also doing pharmacy starting from sept. I chose the green-ensuite.
Reply 46
I'm going to Bradford too, i'm going to be doing my foundation year in engineering.
Reply 47
Original post by greenlantern
I am also doing pharmacy starting from sept. I chose the green-ensuite.

same i chose the green ensuite its so expensive lol. my dad was like 'u chose the most expensive' lol. : )
Reply 48
I'll be going to Bradford this September as an exchange student. Will be studying international relations and sociology. I've been offered a place at Trinity Hall C...don't have a room number yet.
hey-hey!
i'm going to study chemistry with industrial experience. and i'm going to rent/share a flat. with someone :smile:
and. i'm from estonia :smile:
and what's the matter? i can't find any other chemistry-lovers at all :angry:
Anyone doing Electrical & Electronic Engineering BSci (4Years) ? :awesome: SO EXCITED TO START BRADFORD UNI!!
Hi guys :smile: I'm going to be studying Pharmacy :biggrin:

As Bradford was my insurance choice and I only got my results through a couple of days ago, I've only just applied for accomodation though. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for Bradford to get back to you for accomodation? I applied for an en-suite room at the green, hoping its not full already!

Also anyone studying pharmacy feel free to chat :biggrin:
Reply 52
I will be studying Business and computing as my insurance, and will be staying at the green :smile:
damn alot of you are doing something in the medical area
If anyone is still looking for accommodation I have a room available in a student house just up the road from the main campus (its a 10 minute walk if you're a really slow walker), if you would like any more information please message me as soon as possible
Original post by efii
I applied for accomodation on 18th August so please tell me when you hear back from Bradford.thanks.xx

I'm still waiting :frown: Might ring them soon as I need to get it cleared up.
Quite a few pharmacy students (to be) here. Wouldn't be suprised if I find someone who uses student room when course starts :smile:. Btw does anyone know about how many people there would be in our year studying pharmacy at bradford.
Reply 57
Welcome to all of you coming to Bradford University. I'm a final year, so if you have any questions about the Uni and surrounding area then please feel free to ask! Have a great time, uni life is amazing! :biggrin:
Original post by greenlantern
Quite a few pharmacy students (to be) here. Wouldn't be suprised if I find someone who uses student room when course starts :smile:. Btw does anyone know about how many people there would be in our year studying pharmacy at bradford.

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere its something like 150 people per year doing pharmacy. Depends on the year though :smile:
Reply 59
Eh up fellow northerners.
I'm going to be studying BA Working with children, young people and families. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending