The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford 2022 Applicants Thread

Hey everyone :smile:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Bradford for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?

Where else are you applying to?

How are you feeling about starting uni?

Becky

Scroll to see replies

Hi I am applying to Bradford,

I am planning on studying film and television production.

I have also applied to Uni of York, Uni of Salford, Uni of Bedfordshire, and Uni of Gloucestershire.

I have sent my application to my college and am waiting over the next few weeks for my reference to be finished and submitted.

Thanks
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by liamlarner
Hi I am applying to Bradford,

I am planning on studying film and television production.

I have also applied to Uni of York, Uni of Salford, Uni of Bedfordshire, and Uni of Gloucestershire.

I have sent my application to my college and am waiting over the next few weeks for my reference to be finished and submitted.

Thanks

Hi @liamlarner :smile:

Great to hear you're applying to Bradford, and your course sounds super interesting! I studied Media at University and loved it :smile:

I wish you the best of luck with your applications, please do let me know if you have any questions!

Becky
Hi I'm applying to Bradford.I'm planning on studying diagnostic radiography. I've applied to Sheffield Hallam Uni, Uni of Derby, St George uni London and AECC college Bournemouth.I'm looking forward to starting the course, but I'm still not show which Uni I would choose.Thanks
Hi, I'm applying for the MNurse Adult and mental health. I'm also applying at Sheffield, Huddersfield and Leeds. Bradford is my first choice specifically for the dual registration nursing program
Hi
I’ve applied to Bradford to do adult nursing in September and I’ve got an interview next week. I wasn’t nervous about this stage but since the email I am! I’ve also applied to the 2 Leeds unis and Huddersfield
The dual registration sounded great at the open day - a brilliant opportunity
Let me know how you get on…..
Hi all

Just recieved my offer to study mental health nursing at Bradford sep 22-relieved to get interview over with!

Anybody studying same course at the same time? Be great to hear from you!
Reply 7
Hi, I have an interview at Bradford soon! I have also applied for Hallam, Teesside, Leeds Beckett and Huddersfield all for occupational therapy! I loved the open day at Bradford, is anyone else studying OT?
Reply 8
Hi, I have applied for Master in financial Technology.
Received conditional offer letter also. Just want to enquire about the course. Anybody here applied or studied this course in Bradford uni ?
Original post by s Radiography
Hi I'm applying to Bradford.I'm planning on studying diagnostic radiography. I've applied to Sheffield Hallam Uni, Uni of Derby, St George uni London and AECC college Bournemouth.I'm looking forward to starting the course, but I'm still not show which Uni I would choose.Thanks

Hello @s Radiography :smile:

How are you? Just wanted to check in and see if you'd come to your decision yet?

Please do let me know if you have any questions about studying Diagnostic Radiography at Bradford, and I wish you the very best of luck whichever decision you decide to make :smile:

Becky
Original post by LeeshaBeesha
Hi, I'm applying for the MNurse Adult and mental health. I'm also applying at Sheffield, Huddersfield and Leeds. Bradford is my first choice specifically for the dual registration nursing program

Hey @LeeshaBeesha :smile:

This is great to hear! Please do let me know if you have any questions about studying at Bradford :smile:

Good luck!

Becky
Original post by Carrie.a.e.n
Hi
I’ve applied to Bradford to do adult nursing in September and I’ve got an interview next week. I wasn’t nervous about this stage but since the email I am! I’ve also applied to the 2 Leeds unis and Huddersfield
The dual registration sounded great at the open day - a brilliant opportunity
Let me know how you get on…..

Hey @Carrie.a.e.n :smile:

Just wanted to check in and see how your interview went?

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Open Day as well :smile:

Good luck, please do let me know if you have any questions about studying at Bradford.

Becky
Original post by Anayaanaya
Hi all

Just recieved my offer to study mental health nursing at Bradford sep 22-relieved to get interview over with!

Anybody studying same course at the same time? Be great to hear from you!

Hey @Anayaanaya :smile:

How are you? Glad to hear you've received your offer :smile:

If you have any questions about studying at Bradford please do let me know!

Becky
Original post by Bencutts
Hi, I have an interview at Bradford soon! I have also applied for Hallam, Teesside, Leeds Beckett and Huddersfield all for occupational therapy! I loved the open day at Bradford, is anyone else studying OT?

Hey @Bencutts :smile:

How are you? Huge good luck for your interview, you'll do great!

I'm so glad to hear you loved our Open Day :smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions about studying at Bradford and I'll do my best to help.

Becky
Original post by Haritha18
Hi, I have applied for Master in financial Technology.
Received conditional offer letter also. Just want to enquire about the course. Anybody here applied or studied this course in Bradford uni ?

Hey @Haritha18 :smile:

Great to hear you've received a conditional offer! Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with, I'll do my best to help :smile:

Good luck!

Becky
Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @Haritha18 :smile:

Great to hear you've received a conditional offer! Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with, I'll do my best to help :smile:

Good luck!

Becky

Hi Becky,

Thanks for the reply.
Can you please help me to get more details about this course ?
Any ways to contact students doing this course now ?
And about the place. Not hearing good reviews about the place Bradford.
And no much info can get about university reputation also.
please help me here, thank you
Hey @Anayaanaya :smile:

How are you? Glad to hear you've received your offer :smile:

If you have any questions about studying at Bradford please do let me know!

Becky

Hi Becky!

Thanks for your reply!

Im good thanks, yourself?

I am curious to know if there is anyway of been in contact with nurses starting in sep 2022?i have had a browse within this website-but no luck as of yet?!

Hi allJust received my offer today to study mental health nursing at Bradford sep 22-so relieved!Anyone here studying same course, same time? Be great to hear from you!
Hi Becky

I’m unsure how my interview went yesterday, I felt rushed and didn’t seem to be able to say things I wanted to in the 20 mins we had available.
I still think I was true to myself so I guess we’ll see what happens. I have everything crossed because I loved Bradford

Thankyou for your reply
Original post by Carrie.a.e.n
Hi Becky

I’m unsure how my interview went yesterday, I felt rushed and didn’t seem to be able to say things I wanted to in the 20 mins we had available.
I still think I was true to myself so I guess we’ll see what happens. I have everything crossed because I loved Bradford

Thankyou for your reply

Hey @Carrie.a.e.n :smile:

Just wanted to check in and see how your interview went?

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Open Day as well :smile:

Good luck, please do let me know if you have any questions about studying at Bradford.

Becky

Hi Becky
Unfortunately I didn’t receive an offer on adult nursing - it’s really thrown me as I see myself as a confident caring person - I’ve asked for feedback so I’m just waiting on that. I was nervous in my interview and I felt it was rushed because they were running 10 mins late but I was true to myself and my answers were relevant
Feeling very disappointed 😔
Thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending