The Student Room Group

Warsi: Pakistani men see white girls as 'fair game'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Tbh no matter what the situation is, you shouldn't be accepting alcohol/cigs from random middle aged men anyway...
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
You should note that afgani, iraqi,bangladeshi, somali men (all muslim) have been convicted of similar crimes in recent times too, so the 'cultural' fallacy of pakistanis has been disproven time and again on TSR. CAn you come up with an angle that stands up to scrutiny?

Hence why I apologised if I was incorrect, and I'm talking about recent convictions, 67 out of 77 where Pakistani male. And they weren't all Muslim, the primacy of middle aged white men involved in rape cases remains apparent. Can you come with an angle without displaying ******* like behaviour?
Original post by Ayesha1234
Hence why I apologised if I was incorrect, and I'm talking about recent convictions, 67 out of 77 where Pakistani male. And they weren't all Muslim, the primacy of middle aged white men involved in rape cases remains apparent. Can you come with an angle without displaying ******* like behaviour?

uld expect white non-muslims to be in the majority of any cirminal activity becuase they make up the majority of opoulation. Noone is saying they dont commit these sort of crimes. What is being stated is that muslim men - who form around 4% of the population, commit a massive majority of these sorts of sex crimes, which you have just quantified, although other studies have shown 56 out of 50 convictions have been muslim. It would be a daft thing to ignore, in the same way as it would be to ignore that most recent uk terrorists cases have been muslim men - but the authoriites dont ignore that factor in those crimes.
uld expect white non-muslims to be in the majority of any cirminal activity becuase they make up the majority of opoulation. Noone is saying they dont commit these sort of crimes. What is being stated is that muslim men - who form around 4% of the population, commit a massive majority of these sorts of sex crimes, which you have just quantified, although other studies have shown 56 out of 50 convictions have been muslim. It would be a daft thing to ignore, in the same way as it would be to ignore that most recent uk terrorists cases have been muslim men - but the authoriites dont ignore that factor in those crimes.

Lmao you're changing your argument, first it was about the ethnicity, and now you're playing the religion card on me. Just because they were Muslim doesn't mean it had anything to do with their actions, do you know if they were particularly religious or if they were just Muslim's by name? No. Similarly, you can pose that argument with any small detail they have in common, for example, if they all loved kebabs. You can't blame kebabs for the things they did loool. That's stupid. Anyway, I'm talking specifically about the problem in the Pakistani community, it's not just rape, is the network that comes with it (i.e. passing girls around), which in my opinion is down to culture, that's why I keep saying that, that way of thinking needs to be in a sense 'eradicated'.

(Urgh, this place wastes my time, I only wanted to procrastinate for 5mins D: )
Original post by Quentin2a
They went for white girls because they belong to a vile religion that views anyone who is not a muslim as inferior. They should be kicked back to the hellhole that is Pakistan. They have no place in our country.

Spot on mate.

And I couldn't care less if people think I'm racist. They need to get a grip, grow a pair and realise this whole obsession with being PC gets you nowhere and is a load of complete and utter bull****.
Lmao you're changing your argument, first it was about the ethnicity, and now you're playing the religion card on me. Just because they were Muslim doesn't mean it had anything to do with their actions, do you know if they were particularly religious or if they were just Muslim's by name? No. Similarly, you can pose that argument with any small detail they have in common, for example, if they all loved kebabs. You can't blame kebabs for the things they did loool. That's stupid. Anyway, I'm talking specifically about the problem in the Pakistani community, it's not just rape, is the network that comes with it (i.e. passing girls around), which in my opinion is down to culture, that's why I keep saying that, that way of thinking needs to be in a sense 'eradicated'.

(Urgh, this place wastes my time, I only wanted to procrastinate for 5mins D: )

im not changing any argument - it was you that is trying to blame ethnicity (ie pakistani) i am stating to you that various other non pakistani men have been convicted in similar circumstances - but they were all muslim.
I would suggest pakistan, indian and bangladeshis al share a similar 'culture' as you refer, but it is the muslim ones that have featured far more regualrly in sex crimes of this type int he UK. Is that coincidence now?
dont forget the 50 out of 56 and 60 out of 77 muslim male convictions are only those that have been charged and sent to jail - what about probably the same number again the police havent tracked down or charged ? The high prevalence of convictions in the msulim community (given they represent such a small percentage of the uk population) suggests there is a problem specifically with muslim men
Reply 46
x

Original post by Perseveranze
Lol warsi.

Out of topic; since Warsi is a Muslim lady, shouldn't she wear a hijab?
(edited 11 years ago)
im not changing any argument - it was you that is trying to blame ethnicity (ie pakistani) i am stating to you that various other non pakistani men have been convicted in similar circumstances - but they were all muslim.
I would suggest pakistan, indian and bangladeshis al share a similar 'culture' as you refer, but it is the muslim ones that have featured far more regualrly in sex crimes of this type int he UK. Is that coincidence now?
dont forget the 50 out of 56 and 60 out of 77 muslim male convictions are only those that have been charged and sent to jail - what about probably the same number again the police havent tracked down or charged ? The high prevalence of convictions in the msulim community (given they represent such a small percentage of the uk population) suggests there is a problem specifically with muslim men

Lmao, are you even listening to my argument or are you just spouting crap for the sake of it? It isn't cool to be a keyboard warrior :nn:

Let me explain it slowly for you :smile:

Ok, I wasn't blaming Pakistani males for all rape incidents or whatever you're implicating. I was talking about the 77 recent convictions whereby 67 of them were Pakistani male. Having said that, I was looking at the circumstances in which these rapes occurred, so the sort of networks they built up...these young women were picked up and shared among the rapists' friends and colleagues etc. Further, I'm saying that this is only a minority of people and in my opinion, was down to their specific culture which not all Pakistani people share, only a minority. Anyway, the solution I'm offering, is to change the mindset that these people have...the thinking that 'men are made of gold and women are made of silk' etc.

Btw, it doesn't suggest that there is a problem with Muslim men, wtf, for that to stand, all Muslim men would have be rapists.
Original post by kka25

Hijab is not forced on women, it's a choice and can be expressed in a manner of ways. It's her choice, and tbf I couldn't care less if she wears one or not, I'm only ever going to have to answer for my actions to God.
Reply 49
Hijab is not forced on women, it's a choice and can be expressed in a manner of ways. It's her choice, and tbf I couldn't care less if she wears one or not, I'm only ever going to have to answer for my actions to God.

Are you sure? I've heard from multiple sources that it's compulsory for Muslim women to cover their hair. I was wondering why Warsi is not doing it?
Lmao, are you even listening to my argument or are you just spouting crap for the sake of it? It isn't cool to be a keyboard warrior :nn:

Let me explain it slowly for you :smile:

Ok, I wasn't blaming Pakistani males for all rape incidents or whatever you're implicating. I was talking about the 77 recent convictions whereby 67 of them were Pakistani male. Having said that, I was looking at the circumstances in which these rapes occurred, so the sort of networks they built up...these young women were picked up and shared among the rapists' friends and colleagues etc. Further, I'm saying that this is only a minority of people and in my opinion, was down to their specific culture which not all Pakistani people share, only a minority. Anyway, the solution I'm offering, is to change the mindset that these people have...the thinking that 'men are made of gold and women are made of silk' etc.

Btw, it doesn't suggest that there is a problem with Muslim men, wtf, for that to stand, all Muslim men would have be rapists.

no it doesnt stand that all muslim men would be rapists - the fact that muslim men make up barely 4% of the population , but according to the conviction stats for underage sex grooming you and i posted, muslim men are responsible for around 90% of known crimes. So that is a massive disparity in proportional involvment in such crimes and therefore does suggest a problem -it seems obvious to everyone except the muslim community it seems. So much so that it appears statistically that a muslim male is more likely to be a grooming sex crime convict than a doctor. And you dont think there is a problem to look at here :confused:
all these muslim men convicted were brought up as muslim, they went to mosque, were circumcised as muslim men are, many had married muslim women. The fact many were pakistani is probably influnced by the fact pakistanis are the biggest muslim group in the uk. But equally afganis, bangladeshis and other muslim groups have produced convicted men for similar crimes.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by kka25
Are you sure? I've heard from multiple sources that it's compulsory for Muslim women to cover their hair. I was wondering why Warsi is not doing it?

Ask Warsi?
Reply 52
Original post by kka25

She says ''it's between her and God''. Typical Christian adage to excuse all wrong.
Reply 53
Original post by Bonged.
Tbh, that poster is more honest than most - this is why alot of muslims can't accept that the men committed a crime -

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Qur'an 4:24

Abu Said al-Khudri said: "The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess". That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period." [The Quran verse is 4:24]
Abu Dawud 2:2150

...So that could explain the reluctance to accept any wrongdoing has been perpetrated by fellow muslims. These children were viewed as the women of infidels - enemy combatants, ripe to be taken and shamed as they are part of what has been promised to believers that make war on the infidel.

Wait the whole context is around an Islamic state with a head that is a caliph waging war against another country. I can't see where that's happened in the UK. Where's the caliphate? Where's the war?

It's seem to the contrary. We're in Afghanistan to supposedly ''build schools for little girls''. It took around 60 nations to do that job and it's not going too well.

Enough with the misquoting. No real Muslim approaches a whole corpus of text in the manner you do.
Reply 54
The article clearly states "a minority".

The title of this thread makes it look like all the Pakistanese do that. Such a shame.
no it doesnt stand that all muslim men would be rapists - the fact that muslim men make up barely 4% of the population , but according to the conviction stats for underage sex grooming you and i posted, muslim men are responsible for around 90% of known crimes. So that is a massive disparity in proportional involvment in such crimes and therefore does suggest a problem -it seems obvious to everyone except the muslim community it seems. So much so that it appears statistically that a muslim male is more likely to be a grooming sex crime convict than a doctor. And you dont think there is a problem to look at here :confused:
all these muslim men convicted were brought up as muslim, they went to mosque, were circumcised a muslims, many had married muslim women. The fact many were pakistani is probably influnced by the fact pakistanis are the biggest muslim group in the uk. But equally afganis, bangladeshis and other muslim groups have produced convicted men for similar crimes.

Looool @ beefing up your previous argument with more statistics you found on wiki.

Refer to my previous response to you mate, the one about the kebabs.
Reply 56
Original post by anonstudent1
Its still a pretty disgusting idea though isn't it? That if you're at war with someone, if you defeat them their wives/sisters and mothers are all acceptable for you to rape.

Where does it say rape? Watch this- a brief explanation with context.
Looool @ beefing up your previous argument with more statistics you found on wiki.

Refer to my previous response to you mate, the one about the kebabs.

your previous reply seemed like an attmept to clutch at straws. stats dont lie, so the fact that more muslim men are convicted of these sorts of sex crimes is either normal behaviour to you or agree with it.
Reply 58
Ask Warsi?

I thought you're a Muslim?

Original post by Florrick
She says ''it's between her and God''. Typical Christian adage to excuse all wrong.

Yeah, I wasn't happy with the answer :/
your previous reply seemed like an attmept to clutch at straws. stats dont lie, so the fact that more muslim men are convicted of these sorts of sex crimes is either normal behaviour to you or agree with it.

Lmao, you're looking at a specific time period. If you look at all rape convictions, you'll find that more Muslim men are not convicted of this type of crime, it's only recently that these guys are popping up hence, your argument doesn't stand because for Muslims to be more likely to be rapists, this would have to be the case historically. Also, I'll remind you again, that just because recent convictions involved largely Muslims doesn't mean all Muslims are rapists nor does it implicate that Islam preaches men to rape women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending