The Student Room Group

The white man stands at the top of the dating pile-DISCUSS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by KenGosgrove
You have a billion red gems.You can't be taken seriously.

He probably gets more chicks than you...
Original post by liamjjohnson
This is extremely true.

I have made a thread similar to this and completely agree. This is why east asian girls, black girls and pretty much all ethnic groups love us white man. We are a symbol of power and beauty.

In terms of dating, we are at top and most preferred.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Chatting out of your arse mate. "We are a symbol of power and beauty" :lol:. So what are us Black, Asian, Arab & Latino men a symbol of then?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ribbit1234
Shes tanned. None of the white people I know have her skin tone. Alot of spanish people are tanned too.

So being tanned means you are not white?44

I got plenty of olive skinned mates who class themselves as 100% white.
Original post by Simplythebest...
A lot of people happen to like white guys

what's so ridiculous about that.

You're claiming white men are objectively more attractive than others when you have no evidence for it and are shouting down people challenging you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ribbit1234
Shes tanned. None of the white people I know have her skin tone. Alot of spanish people are tanned too.

Iirc Kim is mixed race, Armenian and white. No idea why this guy is insisting she is 100% white, you can tell she is at least mixed race

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
You're claiming white men are objectively more attractive than others when you have no evidence for it and are shouting down people challenging you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never said that...

White traits are desired by many because of how the Media portray it and this has a huge influence on peoples preferences.
I'm not attracted to white guys.

But majority of girls do. And it will be funny if you end up marrying one.
So being tanned means you are not white?44

I got plenty of olive skinned mates who class themselves as 100% white.

Lol course you do mate.
Nope your twisting my words. Ive got white friends who are of different skin tones, but u can still tell theyre white. Like paris hilton has a diff skin tone to keira knightly. But both are still white.
im saying that kim kardashian would look ethnic in the uk as she doesnt look white (since shes mixed)
Iirc Kim is mixed race, Armenian and white. No idea why this guy is insisting she is 100% white, you can tell she is at least mixed race

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Try explaining that to that half wit
I never said that...

White traits are desired by many because of how the Media portray it and this has a huge influence on peoples preferences.

Again I ask for evidenxe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ask around, ask your female friends. I am sure that they love the white traits. Our eyes, height, pretty much everything. The media is on our side and this is why we dominate the dating scene.

You rarely see a girl say they would not date a white guy but you hear girls say "I would never date a X.." i.e. black, brown guy

Most of the girls that I have met or overcome love white guys.
But majority of girls do. And it will be funny if you end up marrying one.

Evidence?

Thanks for that comment, myself and my non white boyfriend find it hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ask around, ask your female friends. I am sure that they love the white traits. Our eyes, height, pretty much everything. The media is on our side and this is why we dominate the dating scene.

You rarely see a girl say they would not date a white guy but you hear girls say "I would never date a X.." i.e. black, brown guy

Most of the girls that I have met or overcome love white guys.

No they don't, and what you've said is so vague. The stereotype for an attractive guy is tall dark and handsome, things which are found far more often in POC than whites.

Yeah and cultural stereotypes and racism have nothing to do with that at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
LOOOOOOOOOOOL Chatting out of your arse mate. "We are a symbol of power and beauty" :lol:. So what are us Black, Asian, Arab & Latino men a symbol of then?

You see good looking asian, arab, latino, black men.
But when it comes to natural hierarchy, we are at to very top.

More girls would prefer dating a white guy than e.g. an asian guy.
If you asked a girl what ethnicity men that they are attracted to, white men will majority of the time be on the list.
People need to understand the difference between saying that White men are objectively better than other types of men, and saying that because of which countries developed first and had colonial empires, people have adopted mindsets that White men are better.

The two are not the same
Original post by yo radical one
People need to understand the difference between saying that White men are objectively better than other types of men, and saying that because of which countries developed first and had colonial empires, people have adopted mindsets that White men are better.

The two are not the same

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by Bill_Gates
The Brown Man is the dominant male

This. South Asians are generally the most beautiful people so can every other race commit mass suicide pls thx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
If your an attractive white man with money your obviously going to get more girls then a non attractive ethnic minority with no money , likewise if your a rich ethnic minority your going to get more then a poor white man . Race isn't that much of a factor tbh , other things come into play.

But if all things equal, white will probably still sit at the top
You see good looking asian, arab, latino, black men.
But when it comes to natural hierarchy, we are at to very top.

More girls would prefer dating a white guy than e.g. an asian guy.
If you asked a girl what ethnicity men that they are attracted to, white men will majority of the time be on the list.

Looool ok if you say so :wink:. I've heard some Asian, Black and even White females talk badly about White males so I don't think exactly it's all rosy.
Original post by Kruz
Looool ok if you say so :wink:. I've heard some Asian, Black and even White females talk badly about White males so I don't think exactly it's all rosy.

I've been on dating sites in the past and a lot of black girls, especially on POF demands a white guy....and Asian girls too...but they're flexible with white/black guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending