The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Would you be happy with the idea of England becoming a minority White country?

Scroll to see replies

If that happened I would honestly move abroad.
Original post by infairverona
If that happened I would honestly move abroad.

Where though? It's happening in every White country across the globe! Eastern Europe is a bit behind but that's why we have all this "racist Football teams" and "Ukrainian revolution" stuff. It's all just a scam to "open them up" for "diversity"

That's why everyone is figuring out that "diversity" is code word for White genocide.
Original post by noobynoo

Well, since I usually go for blonde girls, I would obviously prefer all the girls in the UK to be blonde (not really bothered where in the world they were born). Or maybe Brazilian. That's my only really selfish reason. Hence why people without girlfriends probably shouldn't get the vote! Too many hormones.

White women are most over hyped, over rated women on the face of the earth.

If all white women looked like Sharon Stone (Circa 1992) Ursuala Andress (Circa 1962) Sophia Loren (Circa 1966) Angelina Jolie then all the white women loves on TSR would have a point when they bleat 24-7 about how fine white women are. But most white women I see on a daily basis, are average and below.

I'm sick to death men elevating these white women and there is nothing more pathetic than a non white person elevating white women and those WW consider him a nobody

Other than that I don't think it matters too much. Except that as was shown in America different races tend to vote along racial lines. i.e. Obama got the "black" vote and the "latino" vote. So if the same happened in the UK that could affect UK politics.

Obama shows how little white people think of black people in the USA because Obama is not black American and was not raised in the USA. It would be like me getting a white guy from Belgium, making him PM and telling white people "Here you go, now hush up, here is your white PM"

I want black people to watch in the next few years when Obama is out of Office. I want to watch the smug look on white people's faces when they get a white man back in the Oval office

"Now what you gonna do ? Now what ? You had your fun. Your had your 1st black. Now we have got things the way they should be and you better believe there won't be a second black in the near future. You hear me ?"

If 50% of the country came from Jamaica maybe they would legalise cannabis. Or they might change the national anthem to a reggae song. Because their role model is Bob Marley. So as a non-Jamaican I might not be too happy about it.

Yeah of course, because all black people smoke pot and no white people smoke it
(edited 9 years ago)
It's a moot point because it won't happen. For it to happen, you would have to see ethnic minorities actively increase their child-birth rate which sort of goes against the flow of 1st world countries, where the birth rates tend to be very slight negative readings.

For that matter, I don't see a problem with wanting to live with people you have common identity with. What I do have a problem with is if people use it as justification for their racist views.
Original post by sallyjimjam
Where though? It's happening in every White country across the globe! Eastern Europe is a bit behind but that's why we have all this "racist Football teams" and "Ukrainian revolution" stuff. It's all just a scam to "open them up" for "diversity"

That's why everyone is figuring out that "diversity" is code word for White genocide.

I know, I can't tell if you are for or against it haha but I see so many posts on here of people saying 'are there ethnics at X uni so I will feel more comfortable' so I don't think it's racist for me to say I would like to go somewhere where I am not a minority. Everyone else has that option, if ethnic minorities felt strongly about not being 'uncomfortable' there are countries they can go to where that would be the case. This is not the same for English people. Anyway off the point, I think currently I would maybe go to Scotland or Northern Ireland. But I would consider New Zealand or Canada also, or another country like Australia where you need to actually contribute to society to get in the country.
Original post by QwentyJ
It's a moot point because it won't happen. For it to happen, you would have to see ethnic minorities actively increase their child-birth rate which sort of goes against the flow of 1st world countries, where the birth rates tend to be very slight negative readings.

For that matter, I don't see a problem with wanting to live with people you have common identity with. What I do have a problem with is if people use it as justification for their racist views.

So you're an anti-White telling us "it won't happen".

Ssssuuuuuurrreeeeee, we've all heard the "non White immigration won't change anything at all honest" line since the 1950s............fast forward to 2014, we have predictions of White minorities and the anti-Whites crawl out from under their rocks and spout the same old "it's not going to change anything and if you think it will then you're a waycist" nonsense.

Sorry anti-White, that line stopped working a long time ago. We all know you're an anti-White cult member trying to justifying genocide.
So you wouldn't mind if the UK had an influx of Polish people and became majority "Polish"? It's fine because they're white right?

Or maybe an influx of White Romanians? Or maybe white Bulgarians? Or even white Ukranians?

Just as long as the UK remains majority white right?

Hmmm... Doesn't seem racist at all...
I would maybe go to Scotland or Northern Ireland......

Northern Ireland?!! Let me introduce you to Mr Northern Ireland 2014.............as i said the anti-White agenda is moving fast to push this nonsense in EVERY last White country

http://whitegenocideproject.com/dwayne-andrew-kerr-mr-northern-ireland-2014-or-mr-white-genocide/
Original post by QwentyJ

What people like the OP does is present their point of view right up UNTIL it's a clearly racist statement.

She will not have the guts to say "Black people should be killed" or "Non white people should leave the country"

But she will ask "Do whites want to live in country that is non-white ?"

The TSR mods let this fly because they are white and have the same thoughts.

It's the same way some white people say all the important stuff was invented by white people, but FALL SHORT of actually saying white people are naturally better because of it.

Whites make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black and brown folks are a problem) but fall SHORT of saying it directly.

And because she or ppl like him never talk about the doing part, then if anyone does talk about the doing part, they can just turn around and say “O. You’re not playing fair. That’s a straw-man. I never said blacks are dumb or should be killed or leave the country”
Northern Ireland?!! Let me introduce you to Mr Northern Ireland 2014.............as i said the anti-White agenda is moving fast to push this nonsense in EVERY last White country

http://whitegenocideproject.com/dwayne-andrew-kerr-mr-northern-ireland-2014-or-mr-white-genocide/

Oh I thought I heard someone say the other day it's mostly white people? It wouldn't be my first choice anyway
Oh I thought I heard someone say the other day it's mostly white people? It wouldn't be my first choice anyway

At the minute yes, but my friends over there tell me the anti-Whites are pushing "diversity" hard and fast--hence the self identified Jamaican "Mr Northern Ireland."

The only thing that was stopping the anti-Whites selling "diversity" over there in the past were the troubles, hence the slow start.
(edited 9 years ago)
At the minute yes, but my friends over there tell me the anti-Whites are pushing "diversity" hard and fast--hence the self identified Jamaican "Mr Northern Ireland."

The only thing that was stopping the anti-Whites selling "diversity" over there in the past were the troubles, hence the slow start.

Fair enough. More likely to be Canada etc anyway, I've heard I can qualify fairly easily over there with a law degree!
[QUOTE="sallyjimjam;47787525"]
Original post by ridwan12

Is it genocide, is anyone being killed is the white population being depleted..........

"Article Two of the convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such":

Killing members of the group

Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group

Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group

Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group "

....../QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. Saved me the effort.

Genocide is genocide. It doesn't matter whether the method is bombs, bullets, mustard gas or social engineering.

So having non-whites affects the whites condition of life now? If yes how?. There has been no physical destruction on non whites.

Genocide is only genocide when a group is being affected through the things defined in genocide by the UN. To say movement of people effects another population is stupid and you've just prove that.
Could not care less.

Besides I can't see it happening in amy time in the forseeable future.
Original post by buchanan700
Could not care less.

Who programmed you to be so anti-White?
I think that skin colour is irrelevant, but loss of the language or culture would be a problems. I'm white British and go to uni in Bradford. In all of my classes I'm the minority, but it doesn't matter because most people are friendly. I have so far traced my family tree back to 1400 and it's still all English, but second generation immigrants appear just as British as me. Who cares what their skin colour or religion is!

The only thing that does annoy me is when I have racist comments made towards me. I was also pretty annoyed when a patient at a hospital I volunteered at looked at me like I was being ignorant when I went to see why she had pressed the call bell just because I couldn't understand the language she was screaming at me in!

But no, a white minority wouldn't bother me, provided the culture and values remained thr same.
Original post by OneDayDoctor
I think that skin colour is irrelevant,........

JesusHChrist, the anti-White establishment have worked a wonder with that "skin colour" genocide justification!

Look, i have said this about 3 times in this thread alone--that nonsense is a LIE

The UN does not protect "skin colours" under the Genocide convention, but it does say that racial groups can be subject to genocide.

THINK about that for a moment please.

".any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: (a) Killing members of the group;(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
(edited 9 years ago)

Ah, it must be right what they say:

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White

Cos' us white dudes have suffered so much oppression
Reply 278
Original post by Fieldywilkshire
Cos' us white dudes have suffered so much oppression

I'm sure walking down the road and the people staring at you because you're not like them can be considered oppression :/
You haven't been a white person in Newham to experience this
Original post by delboy-returnss
White women are most over hyped, over rated women on the face of the earth.

I'm sick to death men elevating these white women and there is nothing more pathetic than a non white person elevating white women and those WW consider him a nobody

I wasn't elevating white women. Just saying that is mostly who I'm attracted to. What's wrong with that? I don't care if Chinese women say they are mostly attracted to Chinese men. Or Eskimo men are attracted to Australian aborigines. Everyone's allowed a preference. And probably they would like 100% of the females in their country to look like that!

"Now what you gonna do ? Now what ? You had your fun. Your had your 1st black. Now we have got things the way they should be and you better believe there won't be a second black in the near future. You hear me ?"

I don't get your point here seeing as it was mostly black and latino people that voted Obama in. I don't think it was a secret plan by white people to let America have a black president to get it over with!

Yeah of course, because all black people smoke pot and no white people smoke it

heh heh I was just being silly really. Although I didn't say black people. I said Jamaicans (who could be black OR white). Although it is in the Rastafari religion that the use of cannabis is allowed. Hence if 50% of the country were rastas then they would probably elect a Rasta prime minister and leagalise cannabis. Don't you think?

Latest

Trending

Trending