The Student Room Group

90% of whites play the race card.

Scroll to see replies

Shut the hull up!!! Stop posting threads that deal with sexuality and racism stuff you dont make any since... Because science is wrong and you know it. You wish 90% of whites used the racist card...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Killa Kam
Not in the generic way, but if a non-white has an issue which he/she believes to be race related whites then like to downplay it by saying that person is playing the race card. An effective way to counter any racial issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's so simple to spot a racist immediately. But yeah you're right and also when they are told they're racist they get all defensive
Original post by queen-bee
It's so simple to spot a racist immediately. But yeah you're right and also when they are told they're racist they get all defensive

You'd prefer they didn't care if you thought they were racist? And how do you spot a racist immediately, based solely on her appearance?
Original post by Johann von Gauss
You'd prefer they didn't care if you thought they were racist? And how do you spot a racist immediately, based solely on her appearance?

The fact that they try to deny it. Most of the time if you think it's racism it most likely is especially where it's concerning bigotry. Appearance has nothing to do with it. They stuff they say,the manner in which they talk.
The fact that they try to deny it. Most of the time if you think it's racism it most likely is especially where it's concerning bigotry. Appearance has nothing to do with it. They stuff they say,the manner in which they talk.

I agree, most white people have a little Hitler in their minds, just waiting to get out, especially older generations
Original post by Johann von Gauss
I agree, most white people have a little Hitler in their minds, just waiting to get out, especially older generations

I was talking about someone who is racist in general. Tbf older generations can be quite racist. But I guess they weren't used to seeing people of colour living down the street or all this mixing of nations
Reply 26
Original post by NathanAllen
Shut the hull up!!! Stop posting threads that deal with sexuality and racism stuff you dont make any since... Because science is wrong and you know it. You wish 90% of whites used the racist card...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come back when you learn to speak English, maybe then I will spare the time to give you a feasible answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was talking about someone who is racist in general. Tbf older generations can be quite racist. But I guess they weren't used to seeing people of colour living down the street or all this mixing of nations

Well, we should send them all to re-education camps to sort them out... it is not correct for them to be so bigoted

I agree but that certainly isn't exclusive to white old people. It seems like most older people from all background and races are racist
Reply 29
Original post by leinad2012
I agree but that certainly isn't exclusive to white old people. It seems like most older people from all background and races are racist

How old are we talking? I say 40+

Posted from TSR Mobile
How old are we talking? I say 40+

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah probably 60+
Reply 31
Original post by leinad2012
Nah probably 60+

Lol no, the average 40+ white Brit is racist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol no, the average 40+ white Brit is racist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I disagree but considering your last 5 threads are all trolling threads I'd assume this is the same
Original post by Eve99
lool, no they don't. I'm white and i have never used my race in an disagreement or when i'm put on the spot. more like other ethnic groups.

you just did. :goodnight:
Reply 34
Not in the generic way, but if a non-white has an issue which he/she believes to be race related whites then like to downplay it by saying that person is playing the race card. An effective way to counter any racial issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I expect this the result of extensive primary and secondary research?

What a load of twoddle.
Reply 35
Original post by Foo.mp3
I've spent most of the past 30 years of life living in cosmopolitan London/Reading, and I'm still not used to it :dontknow:

Spoiler

Seen many racist posts by you so not surprised. You are used to it, you just don't accept it.. There's a difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Judging by the amount of crap you're chatting you probably deserve it all
100% of non whites play the race card.
Reply 38
Yeah I've noticed that OP. White people understanding the concept of racism (in white majority countries) is like explaining to a brain surgeon how to perform brain surgery. They will never understand as they haven't experienced it.
Original post by Ndella
Yeah I've noticed that OP. White people understanding the concept of racism (in white majority countries) is like explaining to a brain surgeon how to perform brain surgery. They will never understand as they haven't experienced it.

Tell that to Kris Donald, you ignorant racist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending