The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Excuse Me!
Big E does the big ending the same time as Kofi dives onto them helping them down.

It doesn't look brilliant imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They need a really creative finisher and it needs to involve Big E gyrating his hips somehow.
The prices for tickets for NXT in London Wembley arena are so damn expensive.

The cheapest ticket price is £97.90 :s-smilie:

Most expensive is £197.89 which is ringside.

Tickets come out tomorrow.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Longshot700
The prices for tickets for NXT in London Wembley arena are so damn expensive.

The cheapest ticket price is £97.90 :s-smilie:

Most expensive is £197.89 which is ringside.

Tickets come out tomorrow.

Where did you see this? I looked at the price range and there appeared to be £20, £30 and £40 tickets available.
Sorry not spamming I just gotta upload this comic thing I made here to link it somewhere else.

ragecomic.png
Where did you see this? I looked at the price range and there appeared to be £20, £30 and £40 tickets available.

Ticketmaster.
Original post by Depleted
I found the whole show pretty dull, feel they chickened out with the sketchy finishes and it's dissapointing as they usually make waves at Slam (like the Lesnar vs Cena match last year), should've just given clean finishes and pissed off a few fanboys, instead they just decided to irritate everyone :laugh:

Yeah I didn't like the show much overall once I finished it. They did a good job of presenting it as a big time show with the production but it just wasn't good. Some very good in ring work, a lot of terrible booking and 4 hours was just way too long.

Felt a lot like a modern version of WrestleMania 2000 to me ... Let's try and get about 40 workers on the show by combining all the undercard stuff into multi-person cluster matches and giving them 10 minutes each. Way too long, too much going on and too little of it actually meaning anything.

Really disappointing Summerslam!
JUST CONFIRMED: There will be an NXT Takeover Special in the UK

Date: 16th December

Well if we cant get a PPV here, I guess this is the next best thing.. Or better!

Where did you see this?
Where did you see this?

On Ticketmaster. Couldn't find set prices so clicked on price range. Could be wrong though, especially since the price will likely go up now its a live special
Original post by heavyhandscott
JUST CONFIRMED: There will be an NXT Takeover Special in the UK

Date: 16th December

Well if we cant get a PPV here, I guess this is the next best thing.. Or better!

I tried uploading the New Day Summerslam dance gif but keep getting the small pic icon of the mountain and sun.

Do you know what arena it will be in?
Reply 3330
Does New Day have a Tag Team finisher? Can't remember.

Yeah. Big E delivers the Big Ending with Kofi jumping from the top rope. Unsure it has a name.
Oh you actually replied.

I genuinely thought I really really hurt you. I felt a little bad lol.

Tickets for London Takeover start selling at 9am tomorrow. Turns out I was looking at the reseller site which was about 3x the price.
Oh man, only seats left are in section "S15" in wembley arena and these seats are like in the top corner. Not sure if it's even worth it.
Anyone watch WWE Swerved? Watching the last 2 weeks haha. The Boogeyman has so much patience haha!
Anyone watch WWE Swerved? Watching the last 2 weeks haha. The Boogeyman has so much patience haha!

Yeah.. Iwas shocked too at how he was just not snapping hahaha... The transition from gimmick to "oh is there a problem" is so quick !
Can we have a bra and panties match for summer rae and lana?

Also I wish Kharma came back on wwe.
Original post by Silly_Monkey
Can we have a bra and panties match for summer rae and lana?

Also I wish Kharma came back on wwe.

And take part in the Bra and Panties match with Summer Rae and Lana?
And take part in the Bra and Panties match with Summer Rae and Lana?

It was a separate point, I wish Kharma would come back and like aim for the intercontinental champion or us champion like chyna did.

Back in the good old days, WWE would have done a Lana and Summer Rae bra and panties match

Sidenote: Has anyone watched anyother wwe products - movies, swerved, tough enough or total divas?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest